Pages: [1] 2
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE ANAL SEX  (Read 9071 times)
WendyO

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2008, 08:55:26 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

ok so i never used to cum with regular sex before unless my boyfriend was doing oral, so a few months ago we were having sex with me sitting on my dresser with legs up and him standing up and it kind of slipped in. at first i tightened up a little because we hadent done it before but then i thought what the hell hes been begging me for it for years and i just made myself relax and i pushed into it. after a few strokes my pussy got so WET like it started feeling reaaallllly good and BOOM out of the blue I come. it was weird because the good sensation felt like it was more in my pussy not my ass. weird? now i want anal all the time because i know i can cum every time

p.s: we have both been tested for stds before and are fine so dont judge
Report to moderator   Logged
Able1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:56:38 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I aint judging you baby.
Keep on doin what you do
Katerina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 11:10:43 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Anal sex is my preferred method of getting off because I know I can always cum this way which isnt always the case with vaginal. I think it has something to do with the g-spot and where its located because I can squirt this way (from my g-spot) if I have a strong anal orgasm. It kind of sucks when your not in a regular relationship because you have to be reaaally careful and there's the issue of guys thinking your some kind of superfreak. I wont do it with just anyone I meet so Ive had to go without for a while.
aguy50

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 12:58:52 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

My wife likes it better than the alternative. I think some women are just wired that way.
Betty12Gage

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 12:41:10 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

ok so i never used to cum with regular sex before unless my boyfriend was doing oral, so a few months ago we were having sex with me sitting on my dresser with legs up and him standing up and it kind of slipped in. at first i tightened up a little because we hadent done it before but then i thought what the hell hes been begging me for it for years and i just made myself relax and i pushed into it. after a few strokes my pussy got so WET like it started feeling reaaallllly good and BOOM out of the blue I come. it was weird because the good sensation felt like it was more in my pussy not my ass. weird? now i want anal all the time because i know i can cum every time

Me too!

Bonedaddy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

ive always been lucky to find women who love me to fuck them in the ass. its not an uncommon thing you know
Hustla79

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Dammm Wendy ya looking good..
Bart

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 02:21:17 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I LOVE YOU.
craftyltlbitch

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 07:20:47 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Since my boyfriend recently moved I have been looking for a replacement. It's so hard to find a guy that knows how to PROPERLY fuck a woman in the ass. They all want it, but they don't want to take the time to do it right! I have been very pleasantly suprised with my new favorite sex partner. He is absolutely perfect and with him, the anal sex is even better than I hoped. The only problem I've had so far is that I can't get enough of it!
Rosy Glow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 10:29:51 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

so girls want it but don't want their partner to think they're a freak. guys want it but don't want to scare her off. ah the Puritan ways...i don't understand. if it feels good - GO FOR IT!

Jillin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

crafty -you're right! anal is so not the same as vaginal. you can't just plow into it! men need to realize that. now once you get going, plow on! but i always gotta start slow.

so here's the question - do you let your man cum in there too? and what kind of consequences follow that?
msjuicyjuice

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 10:54:19 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I just love anal sex I would prefer anal ova vaginal any day.Me and my boyfriend we used to have anal sex 3 to 4 times a day.The more you do anal less k-y you will need to use.I agree with you all the way anal sex is the fuckin best. So all you woman that haven't tried anal just give it a try to will love it. Just like I did.

Ms.Juicyjuice
GrandPrix

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I just love anal sex I would prefer anal ova vaginal any day.Me and my boyfriend we used to have anal sex 3 to 4 times a day.The more you do anal less k-y you will need to use.I agree with you all the way anal sex is the fuckin best. So all you woman that haven't tried anal just give it a try to will love it. Just like I did.

Why aren't all women like this?

Finishing races is important, but racing is more important-
Dale Earnhardt
Tabu Mod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 08:26:27 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

crafty -you're right! anal is so not the same as vaginal. you can't just plow into it! men need to realize that. now once you get going, plow on! but i always gotta start slow.

so here's the question - do you let your man cum in there too? and what kind of consequences follow that?

Hey Jillin -

Be aware that unprotected anal sex is a very easy way to pass STDs. However, if your partner does ejaculate into your anus, you'll most likely experience a little dribble soon thereafter and/or pass it with your next BM.

Be safe!

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Tabu tweets! Join us!
Be our friend on Facebook
laBlueGirl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

when i want to give my lover a little treat i let him cum inside my ass. i love the feeling it brings me when he withdrawls yet my sphincter wants to keep him there.
Pages: [1] 2
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: