Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
First off, we’d like to thank everyone who contributed their sexy confessions and erotic stories. 2010 may have been a slow year for submissions but it more than made up for it in interesting content and quality.

And now for the winners!

Coming in at 3rd place: “A Feeling you can’t fight” by MeMyselfandI, winner of a $25 gift certificate to TabuToys.com. (We should mention this is M's very first erotic story. Nice going!)

Coming in at 2nd place: “The Birthday Present” by Defenestrate48, winner of a $25 gift certificate to TabuToys.com.

1st Runner Up: “Sister Sex” by Ginajscott, winner of a Kama Sutra Gift Tin and a 75$ gift certificate to TabuToys.com.

And, it should come as no surprise that our grand prize winner is Ole Hippy for his “Heart Stopper” series (with a special mention to “What if.”) The adventures of Charlie, Nicky and Linda may be works of fiction but these erotic reminiscences are sexy, sweet and realistic as they come. Well done, Ole Hippy. You are one prolific writer and the winner of a $175 gift certificate and a Love Swing from TabuToys.com.

As always, any submissions made after June 1st 2010 will be automatically submitted to our 2011 contest.

Keep writing! 

Olehippy

Reply with quote  #2 
I would like to thank those who have read and enjoyed my stories and those who judged it to as a grand prize winner. I can only hope that the stories have brought pleasure and hopefully some kinky ideas to some and opened the minds of those who think that with old age comes all the passing of enjoying lives pleasures.  I have a lot of help keeping my mind young by having one of the best partners there can be, one who enjoys life and growing old with me every day.  I will be in contact soon with a order, as soon as she decides what new toys she would like to try out. Once again thank you all for following the adventures of the Old Hippy.

Reply with quote  #3 
Oh wow I'm stunned =) I didn't even know I was entered for this contest. Well thank you so much, I'm glad everyone enjoyed my story. This is definitely a good reason to start writing more.

This may sound like a silly question but how do I accept my gift card?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.