Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
from the blog Insatiable Desire:

Our Owner/property relationship breaks down to one very easy, very succinct command: Obey. Preferably graciously, but if the shit comes right down to it, just fucking obey. Sounds easy, but can be as hard as all hell from time to time.

The post breaks down some guidelines for the d/s lifestyle and how to "behave" in public. It also details a day in the life of a slave and her devotion to her master.

Read it here: Love that thing we do – A Subtle Dynamic

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #2 
i will most definitely read this. I love being submissive but i have a hard time giving up control completely. either i giggle or i rebel. i think i might enjoy the punishment. some how i need to learn to submit or release control. i find it hard though. i am in control in my everyday life. i have been this way forever. i am slowly learning to let go.

Reply with quote  #3 
Insatiable Desire always has the best posts. She's right though - it is just to obey. It's hard for new submissives/slaves to see that it's not always about them. Being owned means doing everything your owner asks - even if you'd rather be watching paint dry than doing what they ask. It really is a self-sacrificing position, but in the end, you get protection and love from the Dominant.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Fascinating. Not for me though, I'd have to say. I'm more a freestylin kind of girl. Not so good with rules. But still, fascinating...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.