Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
Ladies, you opinion please. I've been thinking about this for a long time and I'm offering it to the guys as food for thought, but I want your help in critiquing it. I've had the advantage of having a few doctor friends who unfortunately weren't gynecologists but they read a lot and they were pretty free with their advice. One told me the nerves at a woman's genitalia were shaped in an upright oval pattern starting with her clit and and the immediate surrounding area and descending around the lips of her vagina and pretty much terminating after her anus. All the more reason to include all of that area when we go down town.

Now here's what I've done with those tidbits of information over the years. I've found that the clit can be overly sensitive to a tongue at first so I usually go around it and trace both sets of lips down to the 'taint area.' You know, taint ass taint pussy, but it's still very sensitive. Some gals are very funny about that. It's like some will get stressed thinking you might make a move for their bum. If we're fresh out of the shower I won't think twice about it with my honey but I always save that for last because you can't 'go back to the pussy after you've been there to the dark place Au natural.

Depending on her mood and the reaction I'm getting I might slip in a well manicured and lubed little finger, a different one that I used in her pussy, probably my pinkie. It works well in her ass and that's just to tease her ass hole while I flick my tongue in her pussy as deep as possible. It doesn't seem to be the depth that counts as much as the fact that you're entering her holiest of holies. I've found that a well manicured thumb works well in her pussy too. It's not as thick as a dick but if she starts contracting on it that's a good sign that she likes what you're doing.

Last, but certainly not least, by now her clit is well involved and depending on the size of it I can really get off by getting her off. I've had a couple of lovers who were well enough endowed in that department that I could actually slide my lips up and down on their clits like they did to my dick. But not all the ladies are built the same. With the little bashful ones that won't or can't come out to play I can gently suck in her clit and the surrounding tissue and lick it. Then I let it go and do it again. I've had very good results with that even with the ladies who's clits are smaller. When it starts to retract that usually tells me she's ready to be penetrated but if she's really enjoying it and she doesn't want me to stop I like to add one more thing.

By now, if all goes according to plan, she's pretty wet and I like to go in deeper with my tongue and lick her button behind the pubic bone. I've been blessed with a relatively large tongue. It's long and thick, and I've been able to reach it on most of my lovers. Depending on their sensitivity, most liked my tongue better than fingers. This seems to be where the tongue on the G-spot and pinkie in her ass can work in concert  to take her over the edge. I've had a couple that gushed and came so hard they went to sleep after. It was an encouraging memory because when they woke up they were feeling very grateful and they wanted to 'make it up to me' and it was certainly worth it. What do you think ladies? HHH
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
I guess no body eats pussy anymore. I just wanted some reactions to what I posted so that you might give me some ideas on how I could improve my repertoire. It's funny, guys seem to be reluctant about discussing this. HHH
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Hank made a good point, at this very moment we have almost 50 very quiet onlookers on our site and I'm sure at least one or two of you have an opinion about oral sex.. So now is your chance-Come out of the bushes and participate, folks! How do you like to go downtown?
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #4 
Sounds hot. I think if I'm willing to suck a dick, he should be willing to lick my pussy. Anyway, yeah it seems like no one likes licking pussy, except maybe lesbian/bisexual women and I know for me, I wouldn't be turned on to licking a girl's pussy if I dared to experiment, it's personally gross to me. But still girl's need love too. And this reminds me, I read something in my Cosmo, a quote from Rob Pattinson that he doesn't like vagina or the smell of it. It did make me wonder if he was gay but anyway, just reminds me of the "anti pussy" movement in oral sex. I mean I understand it doesn't always smell good and it's distinctive but I'm sure not all penis smell or tastes good. But just like a girl would get a guy to wear a flavored condom or lube. A guy can use flavored lube, or dental dams for oral sex on a girl to make it better.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Princess: whether guys like to eat pussy is another issue. I can tell you that I do it because I love to pleasure my wife and she enjoys it. I'd be interested to know about how many men, percentage wise, do it on a regular basis and what their techniques are. It's always surprised me how shy guys are about talking about this even among them selves. So now we all wonder around in the dark making the same mistakes over and over and there's no progress in this area. Sad, don't you think?  HHH
studley

Reply with quote  #6 
I love to eat pussy!  I don't know if I am good at it or not, however, because she doesn't say anything.

OK - background: Married for 47 years. For the first 40 years pretty much vanilla sex (no oral at all). Then 5 years with no sex at all (long story). Sex resumed for about a month  (a year ago) and this time she was OK with me doing oral. She has lost the ability to orgasm so I have never had the pleasure of bringing her to orgasm orally.
Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #7 
My husband loves and does it quite well I might add.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studley

I love to eat pussy!  I don't know if I am good at it or not, however, because she doesn't say anything.

OK - background: Married for 47 years. For the first 40 years pretty much vanilla sex (no oral at all). Then 5 years with no sex at all (long story). Sex resumed for about a month  (a year ago) and this time she was OK with me doing oral. She has lost the ability to orgasm so I have never had the pleasure of bringing her to orgasm orally.

Studley, can she have clitoral orgasms with a vibrator?

admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #9 
Princess, I once had a male friend who insisted -adamantly- that you could always tell a gay from straight through the oral sex test. His theory being that, "ALL straight men love to eat pussy and if he has a gay bone in his body he won't put his face near it."

While I don't think that every man who doesn't want to perform oral sex is gay, I do support the theory that most men do like to go down. If they don't, one factor could be age. Young men might be nervous about the smell or taste, or just doing a bad job because of their own lack of experience. Nobody wants to do something they're not good at.

admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #10 
Check out these vintage oral sex photos from the fabulous "Inside the oversexed mind of Gloria Brame." These men really seemed to enjoy what they were doing!
studley

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Studley, can she have clitoral orgasms with a vibrator?

Nope. Meds not only prevent her having an orgasm (she used to have clitoral orgasms easily) but killed her libido.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #12 
What I find unique is that most women I've gone down on said very little other than they liked it and they said nothing about how they like it done. Curiously, guys usually clam up tighter than a frogs ass, and that's water tight, when you ask them about their technique. HHH
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #13 
    I guess I'd better admit the purpose of suggesting this topic was for me to get some fresh new ideas. When you've been happily licking the same pussy for over twenty five years the chances of it getting boring for my honey are probably very real although I try very hard to 'change up my pitches.' I have to assume that I've been successful because she always seems to enjoy it and says she does. But like I told her when we were first married, "I know I wans't her first lover but when it's all over I want her to remember me as her best lover."
    The ladies who have responded said they liked to have it done to them, so what is it your lover does that you like so much? I wrote a rather graphic account of how I do it to my wife and hoped for some criticism, either positive or negative,  but I got none. The guys weren't really much better. A few admitted liking to eat pussy but said nothing of how their techniques differ. I can't believe I suggested sch a controversial subject that we all retreated into our virgin egos and pretended it doesn't happen.
    What I'd like to see as a response to this is if you like what your lover is doing then tell us 'specifically' what he's he doing that you like? And guys, if she's not grabbing you by the ears and pulling you mouth away from her holiest of holies then what are you doing to make her want you to keep doing it? If you can regularly drive her over the edge orally how are you doing it? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know. HHH
onetoomany

Reply with quote  #14 
Not sure if this is new, but my husband always starts by nibbling on the lips. Once this gets me going he starts to penetrate me with his tongue and finger. He gradually works his way to my clit and plays with my anus by gently inserting his finger. My orgasims are fantastic. I even told my sister about this and she tells me that her husband and her have found a new sex life.

We have been married 17 years and he has been doing this for the last 5 years. I really enjoy this and in return I will swallow or do anal!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #15 
Onetoomany: It sounds like a very fair exchange. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.