Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,…

'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'

'I have a better idea,' she replied 'Just for tonight,...... let's pretend that we're married.'

'Wow!....................... That's a great idea!', he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied. ..............'Get your own f#%+ing blanket.'

After a moment of silence, .......................he farted.

The End

via Sexoteric

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #2 
that's funny

Reply with quote  #3 
hahaha
P Gell

Reply with quote  #4 
LOL! I've heard it before, but it's still funny. I am going to e mail it to My Man. I try to send him one off color joke a day. (easier before I got through all the jokes on this web site! LOL!)

Reply with quote  #5 
I guess I found it funny because it was simply titled "A short love story" without being labeled as humor. Had a nice little picture next to it (you can see it in the sexoteric link) so I was unsupecting. Loses the punch being filed under "Dirty Sex Jokes"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.