Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #16 
Princess KLS: We all have problems but that's why I live in California and will likely die here. Other folks talk about us as fruits and nuts and steers and queers but you know something I don't have to put up with half the bullshit you guys in other states do and I'm proud of it. My state isn't a hypocritical theocracy and I'd go to war to keep it that way.

My daddy was born in Mexico, my grandfather brought him here in 1918 during the revolution and he became a naturalized citizen when he was twenty- one. Thank God I was born here. He moved us out of what is now referred to as the 'hood' when I was about twelve and that's when the discrimination started. We lived in a nice suburban neighborhood around Anglos. I'm told I don't look Latino and I don't speak with an accent because my dad had the brains to insist we speak only English after our grandparents died. It has been bad enough for me and I can only imagine what it must be like for other minorities.

Now the rest of you stay wherever you are because it's getting too crowded here. Fix your own problems without bringing them here for us to solve. And for those of you who live in states where you're judged by the color of your skin or your sexual persuasion I'd have to remind you that until your state comes out of the nineteenth century it is not wise to dress like a sheep when surrounded by wolves. HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #17 
Princess, don't get me started on the Duggars.............

Letting babies "Cry It Out" and forcible weaning at an early age, JUST so you will ovulate again, are two of my pet peeves. Not to mention BOTH are disrespectful of babies!  I want to know HOW their $250.00 a month fee Insurance is going to pay for the likely 1.5 to 2 million dollar Neonatal Intensive Care fee for that baby they just had that was born FOUR months early, because she has had too many freakin' kids too close together? They are "against" abortion, but will have more kids, even though her body is worn out, (and she could DIE leaving 19 kids motherless?)  and they are putting any future babies at risk, simply by attempting to gestate them with her worn out body. They "don't believe" in National Health, they "don't believe" in goverment help for OTHER PEOPLE'S health care (as per "Jim Bob's" platform when he was a Rep) They don't even like paying taxes. YET their baby is going to need Public Aid (NO WAY their cheap insurance policy is going to cover ALL million dollars plus of that poor baby's NICU stay)  of these in order to survive. I think people like this see NO disconnect in DENYING health care to others, but taking FREE health care from the state, when THEY Need it.

ARYGHGHGHGHGHGH@!!!!

Reply with quote  #18 
LOL! The above opinion (or actually QUESTION) about the Duggars, stated much more nicely, got me banned from the TLC Discussion boards....

Reply with quote  #19 
I came away saddened after talking to some employers recently who hire our students and they generally feel that we'd better get our shit together because the generation we're turning out is pretty much  a waste of good resources. They're characterized them as being socially inept, irresponsible, useless in the work place, devoid of ambition and they complained that they aren't self directed. They have to be told to do everything even when it's routine tasks they know they're responsible for. They claimed that the turn over in the work place with the younger set is abominable and surprisingly they blame the parents. They claim it was the parents who pampered them at home for eighteen years and protected them at school when they screwed up and didn't hold them accountable. What do you think? HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.