Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Timely. We just wrote about the flammability of silicone lubricants last week - this can't possibly be a connection, right?

An Ohio adult toy store (The Norton Adult Video) went up in flames last Wednesday, according to a report on Ohio.com. About 5 customers were still inside but no injuries were reported. An employee said, ‘‘I smelled, like, plastic burning,’’ and one of the customers screamed out that the corner of the building was on fire.

Back away from the jelly toys or you'll smell the same thing!

In unrelated sex-toys-on-fire news, Singapore reports that a warehouse storing sex toys went up in flames LAST WEDNESDAY as well. Apparently, employees were seen smoking near the "No smoking" areas of the building.

Look, I'm all for creative ways to get the spark and fire back into your relationship but this is not quite what I had in mind...

studley

Reply with quote  #2 
A bit off topic but that got me to thinking it is probably not a good idea to be using an AC powered toy (like a Magic Wand) during a thunderstorm :-)
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
You're right about that! Make sure you have a battery operated flashlight as well as a cordless Mystic Wand. You know, in case of a power outage. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.