Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
I know we live in a rush-rush type of world, but it will benefit you if you slow it down and just read. Usually, most things you need to know about whatever it is you're about to purchase is right in front of you. Skimming through the print can get you into trouble later.

For example, say you're thinking about purchasing a dildo. A big dildo. Well, you'd probably click on our Huge Dildos section. The name of the category already confirms that this toy may require its own zip code. But, that's fine - you're looking for a big one.

Then you may stumble across the largest one we carry, and honestly, the largest one on the market (i hope there aren't any bigger!) That would be the Great American Challege. Now, again, the name of the toy should say it all. But please, read on. The desciption says:

When you need extreme penetration you need look no further than the Great American Challenge. AKA: "5 pounds of pure plastic terror." Made from supple jelly material, a magnificent and frightening dong like this only comes once in a lifetime (probably because there aren't many survivors.)

Just how big is it? At 15 inches try "reality show" big. If that doesn't scare you its 8 inch girth should. The huge, sturdy base allows it to support itself so you can enjoy hands-free self-destruction. Hold it, caress it, use it as a hat rack, double it as a bar stool. You simply won't believe it. Its huge. Its mean. Its the American Challenge. May we suggest lube?

Please note: This is an oversized product. Returns and exchanges related to its size will not apply. Ever.

So, after all of that, "It's not really what I expected" isn't a good enough reason to ask for a return. I'm very sorry but really - didn't the description frighten you enough?

Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
I can definitely vouch for this time. I have been surprised by size many times because I didn't read close enough. However, some shops use a lot of fancy photos that can make something seem much smaller or larger than it is, too. There is definitely a missing element when it comes to online shopping and sometimes descriptions don't help completely. I would say that reviews can really aid in that, though!

Also, regarding the Great American Challenge.. And I don't know if this is funny or sad but I've seen multiple reviews about anal usage which resulted in ruptured colons and I've seen a video where a woman held it up outside her body in the approximate position it would be in, if she could somehow fully insert it. That thing would be IN HER RIBS
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Agreed! It's really hard to tell by the photos. There are a few Tantus toys (Theta, Delta, Pi) and even some of the LELO ones that I thought would be bigger than they actually are.

As for the challenge though...seriously. Disclaimer after disclaimer.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.