Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Penis problems can be a big issue, at least among the men who suffer from premature ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction (ED).  So, I wanted to try a few products to see if they worked.  Of course, being penis challenged, I couldn’t try the products myself, so recruited my significant other to test them for me." Domina Doll

Read the rest of the review here: http://popmycherryreview.com/reviews/male-virility-treatments/

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Years ago I was given a courtesy sample of a cream I think they called it, "Prolong." It had a topical anesthetic in it and it was guaranteed to delay ejaculation. My girl friend at the time said I didn't need it but we tried it anyway. You were supposed to rub it on your dick and then wear a rubber so she doesn't get numbed too when you played house. It made my dick numb alright and screwing with a rubber was as much fun as taking a shower with a rain coat on. But the biggest part of the problem was that they lube the outside of the rubber, not the inside, and when it came off it numbed us both. No body got off that night. So they'd better have something a whole lot better before I'd recommend it.

Dr. Campbell at CSULB recommended for guys to slow down and breathe deeper as you feel like you're going to cum. His theory was that as we speed up, which we naturally do before we cum, we become, (I believe the term  he used was: anoxic). P GEll can probably help us on this one. It's been about thirty five years since I was his student. We start breathing hard and fast but not deep enough for a good exchange of oxygen. We build up a lot of carbon dioxide in our blood and that kind of forces us to cum or die. Some times we're not sure which is going to happen or both.

One lady I knew while I was in college had a 'natural cure' for premature ejaculation. She was about ten years older than me and would be called a cougar now a days. She said we always went off like a hair trigger so she would usually get me off orally first and then get me hard again the same way. By that time she was primed and ready to go and you wanted to give her a memorable roll in the hay. We'd usually got off together that second time and there was no problem with premature ejaculation. Now at sixty-eight years old it would probably kill me but I'm sure I'd go happy. HHH
studley

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

Years ago I was given a courtesy sample of a cream I think they called it, "Prolong." It had a topical anesthetic in it and it was guaranteed to delay ejaculation.  You were supposed to rub it on your dick and then wear a rubber so she doesn't get numbed too when you played house. It made my dick numb alright and screwing with a rubber was as much fun as taking a shower with a rain coat on. But the biggest part of the problem was that they lube the outside of the rubber, not the inside, and when it came off it numbed us both. 

OK - who put it on the outside of the condom? That doesn't make sense.

There are many products like that (most contain Benzocaine). I use one successfully but it took several tries to get the right amount. The final method was to just use a drop rubbed into the glans until the skin was dry. That way nothing would rub off on her. Also that tiny bit was just enough to reduce the super sensitivity without losing feeling all together.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.