Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
CPtexas

Reply with quote  #1 
It started when she was-of all things-washing dishes. The kitchen window of Anna’s small garage apartment overlooked her neighbor’s back porch. There he sat every night, drinking his beer and listening to the ear-splitting Cuban music that pained her to no end. Anna had never met the man, but she had never really met any of her neighbors for that matter. She was painfully shy and after college, had moved to a distant town where, not knowing a soul, she had quietly resigned herself to solemn routine.

“One cubicle to another” she muttered as she drove home from her accounting job. As she walked from her car to her front door she felt the familiar creeping suspicion that someone was watching her. That damn neighbor again-tall and angular with a thick sheet of silky black hair pulled into a pony tail. She had to admit he cut an exotic figure in the predominantly white suburb in which they lived. He walked toward her as if he wanted to speak but she kept her head down. She barreled towards her front door with keys in hand, heart pounding at the prospect of having to make conversation with this stranger.

Once inside the safety of her two room fortress she exhaled and slipped into her tattered bathrobe. She heated up a bowl of soup before settling down on the couch. At 28, she wondered why she felt so old. What few men she had allowed near her had always told her she was beautiful. Her large, uptilted breasts and flat stomach always hidden by a huge sweater, they’d beg her to show a little skin or wear a little make-up but she just wasn’t buying it. “You’d surpass 99% of these tarted-up bimbos if you’d just put in some effort!” cried one exasperated boyfriend. “Don’t you know how stunning you are?” “No.” she’d say, simply. He tried to bring her out of her shell but she was simply locked in too tight. He eventually gave up and left, like they all did.

She didn’t feel hungry anymore so she took her bowl to the sink and scrubbed it as her mind wandered. “Why am I so boring?” she mused. She stared out the window and numbly looked at her reflection, languid bedroom eyes and full, insolent lips that belonged to a movie starlet-not her. “Am I really so beautiful?” she asked herself.

Just then a movement caught her eye. She realized that as she had stared out the window -not looking at anything really- her neighbor was standing on the landing directly beneath her. Clad in only a pair of baggy surf trunks that hung low on his narrow hips, he was looking at her square in the eyes. She realized that he probably thought he'd caught her staring and her face flushed with embarrassment. She averted her eyes but as she looked up again she found he was still there, watching, waiting. Angrily, she slammed the curtains shut and set about to scrubbing the bowl which had long since been washed clean, trying not to think of the dark, sinewy ropes of muscle that lined the man’s torso…

The next few days came and went. She had forgotten about the incident and followed her usual soup, television and dishwashing routine when she heard the familiar strains of Cuban music and her mind again wandered to her strange neighbor.  She peered through a small gap in the curtains to see him sitting there as usual, dark and arrogant as a king on a throne. "I swear.." she thought.

He was shirtless and wrapped in a towel now as if he had just exited the shower. He tilted his head back and slowly began to run his hands across his abdomen. Anna felt a rush of heat between her legs and quickly corrected herself for leering at the man like a common pervert. After all, she wasn’t even a sexual person. Every man she had ever been with told her so. She chided herself but somehow couldn’t look away...

His wet skin gleamed in the light of his porch lamp and she could see the veins of his powerful, sinuous arms. As he massaged his rippling abdomen he let his hands drop lower and lower until they rested in his lap. She felt a trickle of wetness drip down the inside of her thigh and she suddenly felt very conscious of the pressure the side of the sink was creating against her privates. She leaned her face against the glass to get a closer look..

He slowly began to peel back his towel and her pulse quickened. “At least he doesn’t know I’m here” she thought. As if he could read her thoughts, his eyes flew open and he looked up as if he knew she had been there all along. She bolted from the window, breathless and ashamed but somehow...electrified.

When the next day arrived she felt as if she were sleepwalking within a dream. Her body still tingled from the night before and it seemed people were looking at her differently. Her boss, who had previously only regarded her as a passing annoyance, lingered by her desk making awkward small talk. He even complimented her on her “pretty hair” which she had always kept tucked back in a messy bun.

When she arrived home she made her way up the stairs and, as usual, took off her work clothes and headed for the old robe tossed over the bathroom door. “This thing is old.” she commented. She threw it back on the hook and slipped into a thin white t-shirt her ex had left behind. As she studied herself in the mirror she noticed how the outline of her breasts strained against the worn fabric and she felt a small tingle of excitement. She let down her hair and shook it out into messy caramel waves that fell around her shoulders.

A slow bolero began to play on cue as if beckoning her to the window. With mounting excitement she walked to the window and opened the curtains-but only halfway. He was waiting for her. With only the suggestion of a smile he peeled back his towel..ever so slowly. She had always thought naked men looked a little awkward but there was nothing awkward about what lay before her now. Her eyes burned a path down the masculine clefts of his thin hips down to the thick, uncircumcised cock that lay against his stomach-so different than the ones she’d seen before. He began to stroke it, never taking his eyes off hers. Now she wasn’t looking away.

She felt her nipples harden and without thinking, her hand reached up to touch one, so hot and stiff in her hand. His erection sprang to life and she suddenly felt emboldened. She had never let a man see her naked in full light before. She slowly lifted the hem of the shirt, exposing her round breasts to the stranger below. Curiously, she lifted one breast and teased a nipple with her tongue. His response was immediate. She could see him gasp and he worked his cock faster now..

Her thin, pink panties felt hot and damp against her throbbing skin and she heard a strange noise. It was the sound of moaning, and she realized with shock it was coming from her. His head tilted back and with a cry, he pumped out a white spray of semen onto his stomach. She slammed the curtains shut and ran to her shower, t-shirt and all. The ice-cold water did nothing to sooth the growing heat in her belly or the shame she felt, but it helped clear her mind. “What is happening to me?” she asked.

The next day she felt transformed. She actually applied a little of the lipstick that had sat unused in her medicine cabinet for years. And, setting aside her usual office grays, she slipped on a form-fitting crimson dress she had never dared to wear in public before. As she glided down the sidewalk men stared at her with unabashed lust. It was time to test her power. One young man caught her attention and rather than stare at the pavement she boldly looked into his eyes, causing him to walk into a telephone pole. “This is too easy” she thought.

The day passed in a blur and she raced home, unbuttoning her dress as she unlocked the front door. She let it fall to the floor leaving only her bra, panty and shoes on. Her whole body felt alive and her high heels tapped to the beat of the Cuban salsa as she strutted to the kitchen window. She licked her lips in expectation, thinking of that hard, glistening cock. She wondered what it would taste like and imagined wrapping her lips around it, teasing it, sucking it dry...

She threw back the curtains.  To her dismay, the porch was empty. Her heart sank with the realization he wasn’t there. “I’m a creature of habit-not a creature of the night.” She thought. “Who am I trying to kid?” She slumped against the sink heartbroken but still, curiously, turned on. She slid her hand between her legs. Her pussy was damp with anticipation. She ran a finger down the front of her panties and felt her throbbing clit through the silky fabric. She shuddered, imagining the dark stranger’s tongue teasing it gently.

She walked before her full length mirror and put one long leg up on her nightstand in the lurid pose of an exotic dancer. She finally saw what they had been telling her all along-she really was stunning. What did it matter? She wanted him to see her. All of her. She flopped down on the bed dejectedly and reached for the remote control.

Just then she heard a knock at the door. Stunned, threw on her bathrobe and made her way to the keyhole. Her neighbor stood there, barefoot and clad in only a pair of old, faded jeans.  She opened the door slowly-just a crack-and they stared at each other. They were close enough for Anna to smell his masculine scent, a mixture of clean sweat and a hint of spice. She noticed how aquiline his features were and felt the full force of his stare. Her legs trembled.

“May I come in?” he asked with the faintest trace of an accent as he pushed the door open. It was more of a command than a question but he appeared be adept at giving orders. He pushed the door shut and locked it, taking her hand. He guided her to the bedroom as if he was his own and sat down on her chaise lounge. As she awkardly stood before him her heart raced and she no longer felt in control.

“What do...you want me to do?” she stuttered.

“Show me.” He commanded.

He slid off his jeans and sat on the lounge expectantly.  She took a deep breath and slid the robe off her shoulders. His eyes widened at the creamy expanse of smooth skin and luscious curves. His cock was already hard.

“Que Hermosa!” he whispered, staring at her as he slid his hand down the length of his towering 8 inch shaft.

“Show me more. please.”

She complied and, turning around, slowly slipped off her bra. With a deep breath, she turned around to face him and looked him boldly in the eye. She pushed her breasts together and for the first time, finally understood the full impact of her DD’s.  Playfully, she pinched her pert nipples marveling at how good it felt. “So this is what the fuss is about” she thought.  He looked at her in amazement, his breath quickening. She slid her hands down her flat torso and her round sloping hips. It felt divine to be worshiped this way, to perform this way in front of a total stranger.

“Do you want to see my pussy?” she asked. He nodded, hands moving faster...

She slid her panties down and sank to the floor leaving only her shoes on. She parted her legs, proudly giving him full view of her wet, pink pussy as she arched her back, breasts thrust high. She extended her hand down and spread apart her lips with two fingers, allowing him to see every inch of her womanhood.“It feels so good..” she moaned as she slid in one finger into her hot little hole, and then two. Probing herself, she lifted up her hips, and rolled them in a slow, undulating motion, taking her time. She could see he was close now, so close..a slick stream of pre-cum welling up on the head of his cock. She stopped and extended her hand to her mouth and gently touched her tongue to her wet fingers.

“Mmmmm. It tastes so good...Do you want to taste my pussy?” 

“Yes..” he grunted, and he fell upon her like a hungry dog, lapping at her juices and nibbling on the insides of her thighs. “Lick my cunt, Baby..that feels nice” she crooned. She had never talked like this before but it felt so natural. His tongue tapped little patterns on her clit and before long she felt something strange building in the base of her spine. He stopped.

“Not yet Beautiful...I’ve got plans for you.”

He picked her up off the ground and hoisted her on the bed with ease. He then lay down on the bed with his legs slightly parted and beckoned to her. She obediently climbed on top of him but he gently grabbed her wrists and shook his head. “No, turn around, I want to see that beautiful ass..” She got on all fours and then squatted back towards his cock as he stroked her cheeks lightly.

With his great hands on her hips he guided himself into her inch by inch..letting her slowly get used to his mammoth size. She felt a slight twinge of panic wondering if she would feel impaled on his tremendous girth but the sensation she felt between her legs was delicious. She felt as though he had taken root deep inside her, filling up all her empty spaces and caressing every nerve ending. Without knowing how she found herself riding him, plunging his cock to the very hilt.

She ground her pussy down on top of him and clenched her muscles expertly, taking every bit of pleasure like a natural born hedonist. She wondered what he would feel like inside her asshole but that would have to come later.“I love your cock inside me” she groaned. He thrust his hips up and down to match her rhythm and whispered words of encouragement in a language she didn’t understand. “Acabar, acabar..”

He was stretching her wide and she felt clit swell and throb with sensation. She guided his hand to it and soon he was plying her most sensitive spot as she rode him, faster and faster, their sweat co-mingling and dampening the sheets.  Goosebumps rose on her arms and that strange feeling was coming again, like an itch she needed to scratch traveling all the way up her spine.

She didn’t know if she was going to cry, pass out but then realization hit her with a jolt-Anna was experiencing her very first orgasm. As the climax ripped through her body like a hurricane, every cell and muscle-fiber contracted in a paroxysm of white-hot pleasure. She cried out with animal abandon, not caring what the neighbors thought-or anybody for that matter-all that mattered was now and this unbelievable feeling. She collapsed backwards, her hair falling in a messy pile against his sticky chest.

Gently detaching himself and rolling off the bed, it was obvious he wasn't done with her yet. Bronze and proud as an Aztec prince he stood up before her, “Suck my cock” he said. He brought her head forward and she took it in her mouth unquestioningly. It was warm and sticky with her juices and so big she could hardly get her jaws around it. She ran her tongue down the length of his erection, taking his smooth balls in her mouth and clenching the fat head with her hand. So big and so alive..it was a pleasure.

She licked her hand and pumped his meat until it swelled and hardened into a piece of carved granite. He grabbed the back of her hair and fed his prize into her mouth, rougher now, and deeper.. She wrapped her soft lips around him and gave it all she had, letting him really fuck her mouth now. In and out he plunged, taking his pleasure to a higher level with each new stroke. She took it deep into her throat and pulled it back out, paying extra attention to the head and swirling her tongue around it as she looked him in the eye teasingly.

She could hear the wet, lapping sounds she made as sucked. When she felt the muscles in his thighs tense she knew he was close.  “Let me taste it” she begged. He groaned and his knees began to buckle. She felt hot cream fill her throat and she pulled his cock out so he could watch her pump his last pearly drops on her greedy, outstretched tongue. After recovering, he bent down and gave her a slow, wet kiss, their mouths mingling their shared juices in a heady mix.

“You are an amazing woman. I knew you had it in you.” He whispered huskily. And for the first time, Anna did to.

Tiffany0759

Reply with quote  #2 
This one did it for me. 
CaliBoy

Reply with quote  #3 
me and my gf read this story and it got her so fucking hot she wanted a reenactment of the whole thing
Katerina

Reply with quote  #4 
8) 8) 8)
Clairebear

Reply with quote  #5 
WOW. This is exactly like what I went through. That is, if you replaced the hot latin lover with a morbidly obese, hairy slob. Except instead of dancing for him I was throwing up. Maybe it had something to do with his habit of jerking off on his porch where our bathroom window faces.

Hot story though.
Snowbunny

Reply with quote  #6 
The story was really sexy but I really got into the plot too! I really wanted to find out what was going to happen with these two! Can we get a part 2?
Dark Knight

Reply with quote  #7 
This one is my wife's favorite. I am threatening to wear a black rico sauve wig for her.
the_end

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbunny

The story was really sexy but I really got into the plot too! I really wanted to find out what was going to happen with these two! Can we get a part 2?

im with you snowbunny i want a part 2!

Reply with quote  #9 
;D
YEOWWWWW I love it. Send that guy my way. I need a hot love about now.  I want part II. 
jozef88

Reply with quote  #10 
like,like,like...    when we can expect part 2?
Sherrybaby

Reply with quote  #11 
there is a part 2 and its even better!
Viola

Reply with quote  #12 
Very very hot!!!
tuffty

Reply with quote  #13 

Would like to play that game !!!.....where is my woman when i need her !!....lol..please hurry up with Part Two   

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #14 
Nice. I agree when is part two
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.