Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
marishkah

Reply with quote  #1 
My husband loves anal sex but latlely we had found it a bit too painful for me.  After searching for ways to relax more we came across Dr Wangs anal eze and bought a tube on line.  The difference is amazing.  It doesnt take away the feelings complelty but it does aleviate the discomfort.  Our sex life is now back on track and we are loving every minute of it.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Marishkah:
In my experience, a desensitizing agent, be it for oral or anal penetration, is going to require a rubber or a very well planned delay so as not to deaden his unsheathed penis. What has been your experience? Judging from your ages, I'm guessing a condom as you're both young enough to have to practice birth control and it's still one of the most popular options. You might want to write us a review on the product. Hank
marishkah

Reply with quote  #3 
I must admit that when we have used it it has been about half an hour before intercourse so we usually make that our foreplay time. My husband says that he is not affected by it at all because it seems to absorb pretty quickly once in. He cant wear condoms so i have a coil fitted as i am allergic to most other contraceptives.
We plan on trying a couple of other types on the market to see if they are any different, better or worse before I take your suggestion and write an article on it.
studley

Reply with quote  #4 
I dunno..... I think if there is pain you are doing something wrong. Pain says there is a problem.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Anal-ese is one of the worst things you can use, actually. Studley is right -you actually want to know if there is pain so you can do something about it. Numbing it is not the answer. If anyone is experiencing pain with anal play, go through your checklist:

1) Am I using anough lube?
2) Am I using enough lube?
3) Maybe I should change positions
4) Is my partner letting me control the depth and pace?
5) Am I using enough lube?

Get the point?

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
I have to concur with some of the opinions expressed above, if it hurts you're doing it wrong. We tried the desensitizers, and what's the point? The idea is, it should feel good back there. All a desensitizer is doing is numbing you and masking symptoms of something wrong. You might try working up to it with different sized toys and a variety of lubes. I'm sure the "Pro" and others could advise you best. They sure helped us. Hank
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.