Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Well guys, here's a twist. Beautiful Dreamer writes about her partner's limits. And it's anal. We have a lot of "how can I get the lady to want anal" posts in this forum, but I don't recall many that are written from a woman who wants it when the male doesn't.

Her piece is called Limits and whew! Hot photo alert!

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #2 
thanks for the link. i read it and you were right it was a hot picture.

Reply with quote  #3 
I think some big macho guys I've known are just as analphobic as a lot of the ladies are. I know that when I've brought the subject up to some of my male friends they clam up tighter than a sore anus. Like it's something to be ashamed of. And it's sad because like Taormino says in her video some people are attracted to it because it's naughty and others because it's perceived to be nasty. And to some guys the nasty is just as revolting to them as it is to the most fastidious females I've ever known. I never thought I could get into it with my selective shit sensitivity but it doesn't have to be gross. Hartley and Taormino have educated us and pretty much cleaned up our acts to the point where if you're in a committed relationship and you know what you're doing it's just as clean and safe as any other sex act. With a condom, a dental dam and surgical gloves it's a peel off and throw away situation. Try it you might just like it That's my two cents. Hank  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Well said, Hank!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Apparently the lack of response to this post shows that we all have our demons. Oh well, maybe in another fifty years. I can only tell you one thing folks: you don't know what you're missing. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.