Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Curvaceous Dee was kind enough to test out a popular prostate toy, The Aneros Progasm, on her lover and they lived to tell about it. She's very thorough and I'm so glad to hear his perspective.

Check it out here: Raunchy Review: Aneros Progasm

studley

Reply with quote  #2 
I was really looking forward to trying something like this so I picked up a similar one at a local adult store. I was really disappointed in that the diameter is way too large for me. No way could I insert it. THey need to make something that is about 3/4 inch diameter.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
There are such things in that size range and without some added features like bells and whistles if it doesn't vibrate I think it's over priced. I read on down the comments and one gentleman was very critical about it. I like anal toys but for that price I can get a long fingered hooker and a room. Sorry no sale on that one. HHH
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studley

I was really looking forward to trying something like this so I picked up a similar one at a local adult store. I was really disappointed in that the diameter is way too large for me. No way could I insert it. THey need to make something that is about 3/4 inch diameter.

Was it the Aneros Aneros ProGasm? I'll admit, this thing is huge. They also make a beginner model with a tapered tip here.

By the way, HHH? Thanks again for making me laugh.

studley

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Was it the Aneros Aneros ProGasm? I'll admit, this thing is huge. They also make a beginner model with a tapered tip here.

No it wasn't the Aneros - may have been a Nexus. Even that MGX looks big!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
There are only a few I've found that I really like. It makes me think the people who designed them never tried them. You might consider having your lover wear a surgical glove, use a lot of lube and gently slip a finger or two up your ass and massage your prostate while she sucks you off. That's usually just the right mass in your ass and If she does it believe me you'll call her Darling. HHH
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
Fingers are great, but what do you do when you want to go solo? P-spot play is definately more fun as a partner activity but some guys might not have the option.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #8 
I love the entire Nexus line but I do wonder how long its been since they've been inspired by something as small as a finger. Their toys aren't exactly beginner friendly.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.