Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Wow - these cases of male breast cancer are popping up left and right. I guess guys really do have moobs! This cnn report about KISS's Peter Kriss talks a bit about the breast tissue behind men's nipples and the warning signs you should be aware of. It's exactly like what women need to be checking for: lumps, discharge, enlarged breast.

Since October is Breast Cancer awareness month, we urge you to spread the word to your friends and loved ones about the importance of routine checks. We're all at risk!

American Breast Cancer Society: Detailed guide to male breast cancer

Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
I just read about this. I think this will help open eyes about this disease which is so frequently considered a women's issue.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Do people really think that guys are immune to breast cancer? They removed a benign, noncancerous, thank God, cyst from my left pec that left me with about an inch and a half scar but it scared the hell out of me in the process as I had been treated for skin cancer about twenty years before. The doctor who removed it told me then, in '85, that there were cases of it then in men. He advised,"If you have a lump growing on you somewhere that you know it doesn't belong don't walk to a doctor, run! The life you save may be your own." I think that was good advice. Hank
Adriana

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

Do people really think that guys are immune to breast cancer?

Yes they do, unfortunately.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
It's certainly not talked about very often! Everyone I've mentioned it to lately has exclaimed, "REALLY!?" As if it was news to them too. Thanks for the input Hank. Glad you caught yours early!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.