Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Not just for the bikini area, but all around? I'm thinking about teaching myself how to wax since I'm not a big fan of shaving (I do it out of neccessity) or depilitory creams (I recently about burnt my clit off trying to use it in my labial folds). Not to mention the creams only take half of your leg hair off and your left shaving the rest.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Princess:
Find a guy who gets off doing it for you. My wife and I have had a fun agreement for about the last twenty-four years; she doesn't like to shave her legs and I can't blow me. It's a trade made in heaven. Win win. Hank
Rhino

Reply with quote  #3 
Wise words, Hank.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

Princess:
Find a guy who gets off doing it for you. My wife and I have had a fun agreement for about the last twenty-four years; she doesn't like to shave her legs and I can't blow me. It's a trade made in heaven. Win win. Hank

Well if I could just find a decent man to date and have sex with, I might consider it but until then. I'd like to know how these waxing products work.
MissOphelia

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

Princess:

Great Hank!

This is why I am glad to be in a kinky marriage. I own an authentic Antique medical table complete with metal stirrups- perfect for shaving!

My husband and I love to shave one another on it where we can see and have some kinky fun afterwards!

The funny thing : My medical table was 10 bux on Ebay. It was shipped via truck for about 200 from the good ole South up here to NY! You can get 'em cheap!

That table gets a lot of use! It makes a great conversation piece, too!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.