Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay I have this penpal from Pakistan, he's around 22, and I'm 26, he's a liberal Muslim and he's also on my facebook. Not only has he discussed with me an interest in anal sex (giving not receiving it), he mentioned a few days ago that he fantasizing about raping people. And he's hinted at his fascination before but I kind of shrugged it off. And I immediately showed my fear and he was like "relax I'm not going to rape you". And I know rape/ravashing fantasies and play exist but it's also very tabu and the issue of rape is very serious for me. Being out of control sexually is troubling. But I do know a bit about the Middle Eastern/Islamic culture and I wanted to know if this type of fantasy is common among these people?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
It wouldn't surprise me. They sound as sexually frustrated as southern Baptists. HHH
Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
That is an interesting thought. Rape fantasies are very common in the western (perhaps first world would be a better term?) world, especially for women. Could repression lead to rape fantasies? Maybe. I suspect that some cultures promote the objectification of women more and that would also tie into this sort of fantasy. But I would not label an entire culture or society based on your interactions with one person.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #4 
Yes but typically Islamic and Middle Eastern cultures are repressed. I mean this is the culture that fights over if a woman should be covered literately from head to toe and how.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
I think people would be surprised to know that rape is a common fantasy for many men - regardless of culture. On that note, rape fantasies are extremely common with women as well. (Between 31% and 57% of women polled have had this fantasy at least once.) At the core of this desire is desire to dominate, be dominated, or the feeling of being desired.

As morally questionable as it may sound I think most people would never dream of taking their rape fantasies to the next level. But- if that fantasy becomes the sole method of sexual arousal with progressively violent scenarios that would certainly indicate a problem.

Something you said piqued my curiosity Princess, when you said your penpal was interested in raping "people." Did he use the term "people" or "women?"

PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #6 
He actually said people but he's never really showed an interest in men. I don't know if he was serious or just taking the piss really. You know how people are online but despite that, he seems like pretty nice guy.
latinoguy

Reply with quote  #7 
Why a fantasy? I thought this was a regular sex act for them..LOL
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #8 
He hasn't mentioned it in a while but the little I knew of Middle Eastern culture just made me wonder. I could see how rape/ravishing fantasies would be hot, because there's something sexy about being surprised or not expecting sex everytime you are on a date. And it seems like in American society, the preparation for a sex section has to be discussed and planned like a day ahead of time, and where's the romance in that.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #9 
Here's my two cents. I think there's a big difference between fantasizing about vigorous, even violent consentual sex and raping a person, male or female. Rape is not sex, it's all about power and sexual domination of a weaker person against their will, and I'm sorry but I think that's sick. If a woman didn't want me I wouldn't want her and I'd never force myself on her. I wouldn't do it and if anyone did it to anyone I loved I would feel justified  in blowing their sick brains out. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.