Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Roadie

Reply with quote  #1 
Wasn't sure where to post this as it fits into about 3 threads. But because it concerns an anal product, I figured this would be the best place.

We got a supply of Astroglide Shooters the other day. Being the conscientious person that I am, I read the instructions...and couldn't believe what I read. For your amusement and pleasure, I post the following...

Part of the instructions say..."Apply lubricant to the anal area." The next paragraph says..."This product is not a Spermicide or Contraceptive."

Does Astrolglide know something we don't? Is there a new way to get pregnant? C'mon...this an ADULT product. We know how things work...or we better!!

tuffty

Reply with quote  #2 

One can,t be to careful !!! ....lmao...love the name ....astroglide ?....sounds like a nic i should use in chat !!!....lol

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
There is a new way to get pregnant. If he's in your ass and you're on your hands and knees, (doggy style), and he cums in your ass and it runs out drips down into your pussy there is a very good chance that his little swimmers will make it to your egg. When that happens you'll form one of those little nine month tumors that will plague you for the next twenty to thirty years. Whew, there's a mouth full for you. But a doctor told me it's not only possible but probable and a lot of young ladies who think they are preserving their vaginal virginity for their future one  and only are getting some nasty real surprises. He advises his patients to use some kind of birth control or at least a condom. After all accidents do happen. Hank
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
Hank...I really hadn't thought about that...mainly because we havent had anal sex with me inside yet...just used toys and fingers...and I have been neutered...twice. Things like pregnancy are not an issue with us. I thank you for adding that in all aspects of sex, precautions are the better part of valor...
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
It is funny, seeing on how they are "anal" shooters, but Hank's got a point. I suppose anything is possible when sperm is involved. Have you read abut the girl with no vagina that got pregnant through a stab wound? I know, it sounds like the intro line to a bad joke, but here's the story.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
If you read the bottles and tubes nearly all lubes have that warning on them. Just an other "Cover you ass" (no pun) thing from Legal at the Lube Company.

Reply with quote  #7 
For what it's worth, a doctor told me his little swimmers can live for about three days in your warm wet pussy. All they have to do is get there. Hence the advice by CDC about not exchanging body fluids in the HIV prevention but it also makes sense as far as not getting pregnant. Hank 
P Gell

Reply with quote  #8 
I timed out and lost my post.....wah......

Anyway, I was sometimes am asked by the local High School Family Ed teacher to teach a couple lecture  courses. One on Parenting, Mothering and Breastfeeding and one on Sex Ed and avoiding unwanted pregnancy within the regular "Parenting Classes" curriculum. The head of the Fam Ed department and I could have got fired for talking about Birth Control, but we did it anyway. 

I mentioned one day that Anal sex will not necessarily protect a girl from pregnancy because the semen can leak down into the vagina and still impregnate the woman. A lot of eyes opened up and I saw surprised expressions.

I told the girls (and there are a few boys in the class) that "Technical Virginity" (girls who will do "anything but" intercourse, to "stay virgins"  will not protect one from pregnancy or STIs, if there is ANY contact with semen, and birth control measures were still needed and I could feel the electric shock go through the room.

At least some of the kids were spared from our districts' Abstinence Only policy.

After that class a girl came up to me and said, "Mrs. C, I didn't know old people knew about anal." OMG........  ???

Sadly the head of the department left when she had her second child, and the one who took over "didn't believe" in the importance of breastfeeding ("My kids are fine!" type)  and fell into lock step with the Ab Only Sex Ed program, and she never called me to educate those girls again. I was just the Hippy Nut Case who not only thought babies should be "spoiled", but young girls and boys should be educated about *gasp* sex and birth control. So the kids at the school there now, will have NO ONE to teach them. Sad.

Reply with quote  #9 
P-Gell: this is the sad thing about sex ed, in our public schools, it's very political. And I live in one of the more liberal states, California.  When I got my MA I was looking for a doctorate program and the only one that attracted me was the Psychology  department at USC specializing in human sexuality. I wanted to follow my favorite professor at CSULB, Dr. Campbell. I wanted to stay in education but he warned us about the political realities. It was going to cost about $90,000 and another five to seven years and my dad was going to loan me the money but I chickened out. What you experience was exactly what he warned us about. You get some chicken shit administrator or a religious zealot board member and you're out. Hank
P Gell

Reply with quote  #10 
You got it, Hank. And with the increasing Abstinence Only Sex Ed programs which gained even more steam during the Bush Administration, the teen pregnancy rate has gone UP for the first time in well over a decade. It went down during the Clinton years, when there was some Birth Control Ed in the schools.

I have always given my own kids info about birth control. My oldest dd gives out condoms, like a Johnny Appleseed, which she gets from Planned Parenthood.

Simply because one lets a child know, "Here is how you can reduce the risk of pregnancy and infection." Does not mean one is saying, "Go ahead, fuck your brains out."

I'm preaching to the choir here.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.