Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
macnroy

Reply with quote  #1 
My husband and I love toys all kinds of toys and new ones are always the most fun but never cheap is there anything you can think of that you can use around the house to change it up?

Reply with quote  #2 
I recently was told to purchase a Tens Unit for my arthritic pain and pain associated with my three artificial joints. I was told that there are some great sexual uses for it too which we're investigating. The jury is still out on that but when I'm more comfortable with it I'll report back to the class. One thing I already learned is not to try to take off one of the electrodes before you turn off the damned machine or you get a bitch of an electrical shock, and on your privates that hurts. Okay, you can quit laughing now. Hank
joanprice

Reply with quote  #3 
I think a "real" sex toy made of body-friendly materials and designed to function just the way you intent it to is well worth a bit of an investment! You don't want to risk your sexual health or any other health by inserting things that weren't meant to go there, made out of materials that might be unsafe internally. And just because something buzzes doesn't mean it's good for your clitoris or penis! I applaud Tabu Toys for offering safe, high functioning toys and welcoming honest reviews of them. I mean, look at the harm an electric toothbrush could do! (Now I'm going to hear from people with electric toothbrush fetishes....)

Author of Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty (http://www.joanprice.com/BetterThanExpected.htm)

Join us -- we're talking about ageless sexuality at http://www.betterthanieverexpected.blogspot.com
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Exactly right, Joan. Other than, say spanking with a spatula, I wouldn't use homemade anything, especially internally.
studley

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

I recently was told to purchase a Tens Unit for my arthritic pain and pain associated with my three artificial joints. I was told that there are some great sexual uses for it too which we're investigating. The jury is still out on that but when I'm more comfortable with it I'll report back to the class.

Check out the "smartstim" website Hank
Leoskorn

Reply with quote  #6 
  All I can think of is to use fruit like zucchini, cucumbers or bananas. And maby an apple pie for the gentle men. I think you really have to get creative with finding objects in your own home that can make you climax.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #7 
Hair brush, fruits/veggies, candles (for insertion or wax play), ice (or maybe an ice pack, cool water), ribbons, string or shoelaces could be used for homemade floggers.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.