Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
It's getting close to the time of the year where wedding bells are ringing and bachelorettes are drinking. If you got swindled into having a bachelorette party or shower, BachelorettePartyDrinks.com has a nice list of alcoholic beverage ideas. 

Now, if you want to get really silly, try making some jello shots out of penis ice tray molds. Yes, it's childish and immature, but who cares? It's a party!

Make sure the bride-to-be gets a special glass, like the Martini Weenie.

Cupcakes are all the rage right now, but what about cockcakes? You could get pretty creative with the icing on these. If a cake is more your style, then have your cake and eat it too! Don't forget the topper.

And lastly, don't forget the pinata. This 17" pecker is sure to have the ladies lining up to beat him off.

P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
Where the hell was this stuff when I was 22?

All my friends are either already married, or have been so many times they are in "never again" land.

Reply with quote  #3 
I know some of these things are cliche when it comes to bachelorette parties, but I think some of these could be fun at a regular party too. We have a friend with a b-day coming up...I think a boobie cake pan will have to be my next purchase.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #4 
I LOVE the Cock Cakes. Hilarious. If any of my friends decide to get married again, I'll have to get this. I'm the "cake woman" in our circle. I bring a home made cake to everything....

Reply with quote  #5 
Here's my story...you know I got a story, right?

During marriage to wife #1 I decided to get creative with my baking talents ( I AM a good cook, btw). I baked two sheet cakes and two fairly rounded coffee cups...and bought a banana. I cut out a sexy female form from one of the sheet cakes and placed the two coffee cup shaped cakes in the right strategic places. I used the parts I cut from the female form to make arms for the male part. Made them long enough to have 'him' above her. Used the banana for extra support for him and placed it in the other strategic location.

This was before all these cake pans were available. I had to use my imagination and lots of frosting. But that sucker worked like a champ. She loved it! In fact, she went down on the banana...best blow job she ever gave...and it wasnt even me!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.