Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Advocates for Youth is excited to announce SafeSite applications for the Great American Condom Campaign are now open! The GACC is a youth-led grassroots movement to make the United States a sexually healthy nation. To do this, college students apply to become SafeSites, or individual condom distribution points. Once selected, SafeSites receive a free box of 500 Trojan condoms to distribute to their peers. For more information or to apply, go here. Applications close January 3, 2010.

via Feministing

Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
This is really neat!
mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #3 
I saw that and thought about it, but I'm not sure what I'd do. My college already gives out free condoms, so I'd just be the creepy person handing out more of them.
jonsbabydoll

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kay

I saw that and thought about it, but I'm not sure what I'd do. My college already gives out free condoms, so I'd just be the creepy person handing out more of them.

hahahaha, this made me giggle. 
P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
It's not creepy. Just give them to your friends. My oldest daughter (she's in her 20s) gets condoms from Planned Parenthood and just gives them to her friends. She's seen too many unwanted pregnancies and STDs in her friends, (and avoided both herself, due to being careful)  and thought if they just realized "Here, take a rubber, and use it for heaven's sake." they might avoid disaster.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.