Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
Isn't a bitch when you enjoy anal play and you both want to go to the next step and you can't? She doesn't know what she's missing but from past experience with other women years ago I do. For a long time I've wondered about this because we both have hemorrhoids. She likes me to rim her ass and she's exceptionally clean so I enjoy it too. I can get her getter hotter than an pizza oven in August by going down on her with a Slim Jim up her ass but anything bigger is just too painful for her to enjoy. I have a cock ring with a ribbed dildo attached and she can handle that but nothing bigger, and it's about half the thickness of me.

So I want to pose a question to the class, or at least that small portion of the class that knows their way around the back door.Those of you who practice anal intercourse and really enjoy it: do any of you have hemorrhoids? And if you do is it a problem or have you found a way around it? When she gives me a 'finger wave' as part of a blow job, if she uses a lot of lube there's certainly no problem on me. I've found both the anal lubes I bought here; the JO and the PJUR to be great and they work on her too but only up to a point. Any suggestions. We don't normally have any discomfort from our hemorrhoids, in fact most of the time we laugh about them. We didn't know she had them until they put the TV camera up her ass after she turned fifty five. Comments and suggestions please? HHH
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Maybe some members might disagree with me but I would have to say no, I'd wait until they clear. Hemorrhoids can be aggravated by small bowel movements so just imagine what anal sex can do. (Ouch.)
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Perhaps I should clarify this. Mine don't bother me very often but when they do it's no picnic. She didn't even know she had them until they did a colonoscopy, (The TV camera up the bum). So I'm wondering if there are any ladies with hemorrhoids  who engage in occasional anal sex and if they do would they respond to this. I know if they're flaring up it's a no no but what about the rest of the time? And if so what do you do to make it possible? HHH
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #4 
My girlfriend got them after her first pregnancy and used to joke that she would never have anal again.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
And did she?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.