Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 

mas·tur·ba·tion
1. the stimulation or manipulation of one's own genitals, esp. to orgasm; sexual self-gratification.
2. the stimulation, by manual or other means exclusive of coitus, of another's genitals, esp. to orgasm.

Number 1 is a no-brainer. Most of us know what we like and just how to get there. But how well does your lover do at definition number 2? Has your partner ever gotten you off to the point of orgasm? With their hands only?

For the men, I am sure the answer is yes. It's not too difficult - everything is visible and tangible with a penis in hand. If we're doing something wrong, we can definitely tell. But the clitoris? Couldn't be any more coy. There are few visible indications of female arousal that are specific to orgasm.

Ladies, has anyone ever gotten you to orgasm with the use of their hands only? Wanna get specific?

studley

Reply with quote  #2 
The only way I was ever able to get my wife to orgasm was by manual stimulation of her clit.  And I'll say that only a very few times over 40 years was she not able to orgasm.
claire.tibbs

Reply with quote  #3 
I've only ever been able to do it once with my own hands.
But when my pertner does it..wow. its better than anything i could have done.

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by claire.tibbs

I've only ever been able to do it once with my own hands.
But when my pertner does it..wow. its better than anything i could have done.

Wow, really? That's pretty amazing. Some people must have that magic touch

DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #5 
My partner was so awkward when we first met. I tried to teach him a few tricks but he gets carried away and forgets everything in the heat of the moment.

The problem seemed to be angles. Sometimes he'd come at me from a weird angle and it would actually hurt. The other problem was my sensitivity. I have a really sensitive clitoris. Its very well covered by my huge labia so I think it was designed that way... it wasn't meant to be touched directly.

Anyway... its much better now than when we first met. Also since giving birth vaginally (my first was a c-section) my clit is not as sensitive as it used to be.

So I guess the answer is yes... but it took a while to get there.

Reply with quote  #6 
Ladies: you have to be patient with us. There's a line from a video about a sixty minute orgasm where the narrator says women unfairly give men too much credit for intelligence. That hurts, but it's true, especially if you don't tell us what you like and what you  want. We don't have vaginas, G-spots and clits so without some guidance we're just wandering around in the dark. And sometimes one is calling to you more than another and you need to relay that to us unless you want to do it yourself. With us guys it's really a lot simpler. We stick out for all to see and if you rub our snake long enough it's going to spit at you.It's really pretty mechanical with us but with you ladies it's a whole lot different.

I learned this from two lovers in the eighties who were complete opposites and it was extremely frustrating, especially at first. One had just come out of a lesbian relationship and I guess she thought I was supposed to be psychic. She was very impatient and eventually we just didn't get along. The other one took the time to show me what she liked and tell me what she wanted and it wasn't long before we got comfortable enough with each other that I could play her like a piano.  So I think communication is key here. If you're not getting what you want when you want it and you don't tell your lover it's your fault not his. HHH
Adriana

Reply with quote  #7 
My husband doesn't automatically know my spots, no
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
Adriana: we not only don't know all your spots, you gals change them on us. I go by the hmms, the oos and the ahs. One time her boobs will be sensitive and then next time they're switched off and she'll get a thrill from my tongue in her belly button or me simply kissing her behind the knees. In the absence of you gals telling us what you want, which seems to be a problem for a lot of ladies, then I think we guys have to prospect for a spot where we can strike it rich.  HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #9 
He's pretty good at it. We've been together a long time, so maybe that has something to do with it. But,  like Hank he complains that "you're always changing on me." (Meaning what worked last time, may not work today.)

He can find something which may or may not be my G Spot, I can't reach the damn thing myself. I have really short fingers. The angle he can get to it is better, too. He seems to know, almost by instinct where to put what....

Reply with quote  #10 
If what worked last time doesnt work the next time...then half the fun is finding THE spot that is working this time!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.