Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Holly from Pervocracy takes on CFNM:

CFNM is a fetish interest in "clothed female, naked male." It's a femdom thing, not an exhibitionist thing--the idea isn't "hey ladies lookit my wiener" so much as "hey slave get out your wiener." Here's a very NWS site that illustrates. ("CMNF" doesn't seem to be as much of a distinct fetish, although it certainly happens in maledom. And in society, grumble grumble...) I'd heard of CFNM before but I got really thinking about it today...

read the rest of her post here

TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #2 
That brings to mind that famous Rolling Stone cover with John Lennon and Yoko Ono:

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-07/41005792.jpg

I wonder if there wasn't a little CMNF going on with those two..
nofigleaf

Reply with quote  #3 
Been there!

I never considered this a fetish, but okay. Either way, it is something that I immensely enjoy. My better half enjoys having me play as a servant during her parties to hand out refreshments and such. Totally naked of course...well almost, my cock is always wearing some 'toy'.

To date there's been no sex involved, but without exception, theres always a lot of touching, rubbing and teasing and depending on what 'toy' I have on, that could be either very pleasurable or very painful. With some of these toys, getting hard is NOT good!

But guys...there's nothing like being jacked off for a group of ladies enjoyment! Just sayin'.

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofigleaf

Been there!

I never considered this a fetish, but okay. Either way, it is something that I immensely enjoy. My better half enjoys having me play as a servant during her parties to hand out refreshments and such. Totally naked of course...well almost, my cock is always wearing some 'toy'.

To date there's been no sex involved, but without exception, theres always a lot of touching, rubbing and teasing and depending on what 'toy' I have on, that could be either very pleasurable or very painful. With some of these toys, getting hard is NOT good!

But guys...there's nothing like being jacked off for a group of ladies enjoyment! Just sayin'.

Wow.
latinoguy

Reply with quote  #5 
My wife and I play this quite a bit.  She sucks me off as if she is showing her girlfriends just how good she sucks.  We take pictures and she let's the cum drip down her chin.

I really love it...
Agirl

Reply with quote  #6 
Hot. I like it.
latinoguy

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agirl

Hot. I like it.

Wouls love to have u join in my fantasy..
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.