Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
tsukasadt

Reply with quote  #1 
My apologies if this is the wrong section to post in, but it seemed to be the most appropriate.

I'm still a bit new to the world of sex, but I've found anal play to be most enjoyable.  My hope is to be able to experience that pleasure 24/7.  For that I looked into clothing with interior dildos and butt plugs, but all I've found is leather.  Don't get me wrong, leather is fun when I'm playing but I'm looking for something that would be comfortable at any time.  The problem is that I can't find anything.  Does anyone know where I could find panties, preferably cotton, with a dildo or butt plug attached to the inside of them?  Size isn't much of a concern, but it'd help if the toy was inflatable. ^^
GoldGoat

Reply with quote  #2 
ive only ever seen leather. i wonder if this wouldnt require custom work.
tsukasadt

Reply with quote  #3 
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  I was hoping to find something like these but with the toy.  I was thinking I could get the toy and sew it to the cloth, that'd allow me to position it for my body too, but I can't sew! ^^'

If you don't mind my asking, do you use any sorta clothing to please yourself during the day?  If so, I'd like to know what.  I'm very curious and want to try new things. ^^
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
The closest thing we'll have other than the actual anal plug and harness kit is going to be vibrating panties. This pair in particular has a bulb that holds the bullet which resembles a butt plug. It is attached to the lining, so you could flip them around or even figure out how to attach the lining into a pair of cotton undies of your choice. It'll be work but DIY can be fun
tsukasadt

Reply with quote  #5 
Aye, they can be very fun, especially since you spend the entire project thinking of all the things you'll be doing while enjoying the fruits of your labors. ^^

*sigh* Sadly, the only thing I can think of to do this is sewing, which I'm absolutely horrible at!  Oh well, if I want it I gotta do it, and I really want it.  I don't know if either of you have tried anal play yourselves, but it's ver satisfying.

That harness does look like fun, though, my only issue is how uncomfortable it'd be in a business suit.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.