Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
CoolVet45

Reply with quote  #1 
I would just like to know just how long is it safe for me to keep a cock ring on seeing that I have never used one before? And how tight is to tight? Thank you
Swordfish

Reply with quote  #2 
I say get a stretchy one and you won't have to worry. It will DEFINITELY make your penis a bit bigger when on (because it's all engorged) and so if you're really really big you might want to give your girl a bit of a warning.

But yeah, cock rings are awesome!
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Hey CoolVet -

General rule is not to wear a cockring for longer than 30 minutes. As far as how tight it should be? It shouldn't be uncomfortable. Go with something stretchy to start out, like the Cyberskin Saturn. If it turns out to be too big or too stretchy, pull it back behind the penis and the scrotum for a snugger fit.

Baddaboo

Reply with quote  #4 
OK. Since nobody is asking

Why use it behind the balls instead of the front. Is one way better than the other?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddaboom

OK. Since nobody is asking

Why use it behind the balls instead of the front. Is one way better than the other?

It's going to be a matter of personal preference and it won't really affect your erection. One way may feel better than the other, so just experiment.

Maybe some other fellas might want to comment on their preference? Cock ring in front or behind the boys?

Woodsman

Reply with quote  #6 
It definitely feels better to wear a ring behind the scrotum. Makes your balls more sensitive too  ;D
Quinn179

Reply with quote  #7 
you can make a cockring out of any damn thing. we used my wife's hairtie once but the stretchy jelly ones work best.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #8 
I agree with the 30 minute rule...much longer than that and I get sore (a man can only throb for so long!). And you can make a ring out of anything. My latest find is the rubber O-rings used in plumbing. Its a trial and error thing...but they aint but a dime each...so you can go crazy til you find the right size. Lots of fun to experiment!

I have never tried it behind my balls cuz I think it would hurt...I got sensitive balls!

nofigleaf

Reply with quote  #9 
Hmmm. I have many cock rings, some as simple as dog collars.

My favorite "ring" is actually a neoprene band that snaps together. It's adjustable and comfortable. Matter-of-fact when ever I'm visiting a nudist beach/resort, I have worn it all day long with no problems or discomfort.  My preference for this one is behind the balls. I think of it like wearing a bracelet.

For sex, I use the rubber rings on just the base of my shaft. It works guys. You'll stay harder for a MUCH longer time.

My ultimate favorite tho is this baby: http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Leather_Gates_Of_Hell I call it "This is Sparta!" and I absolutely love it. Completely adjustable for snug fit when soft or hard. Beware tho, if you fit it for when you're soft and start to get hard....well just DON'T do it! Trust me on this.

However, if you fit it for when you're already hard, you stay that way! It's like a strong hand is constantly gripping your shaft!  Can't be used during sex.

Reply with quote  #10 
Well i would not say 30 min. I'd stay on 20. (well for strong ones)

But on those soft jelly ones one can be longer. If blood can flow then there is no problem, if it is so tight that it makes erection come from nowhere it could make some bretty bad stuff happen.

Just keep things balanced and all is fine.

Markus
DJ in LA

Reply with quote  #11 
Yeah, about 20-30minutes at a time is safe... and if it's too tight, it hurts!! That's how you know!

They work great though!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #12 
Guys: if you have to release a tournequit after fifteen minutes to prevent gang green, I sure would't want something constricting on my dick any longer than that. I do like them. I prefer the nuts to be free though but I do have an adjustable one that's quite comfortable and it keeps more lead in my pencil. Why do you want it on after you're done anyway? I'm afraid some guy is going to forget and the next thing you know he just casterated himself like they do pigs. Hank
SecretAgent1

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

Guys: if you have to release a tournequit after fifteen minutes to prevent gang green, I sure would't want something constricting on my dick any longer than that. I do like them. I prefer the nuts to be free though but I do have an adjustable one that's quite comfortable and it keeps more lead in my pencil. Why do you want it on after you're done anyway? I'm afraid some guy is going to forget and the next thing you know he just casterated himself like they do pigs. Hank

Dont want to get drunk and pass out with a cock ring on.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #14 
Thank you. I think that part is just common sense. Hank
happycamper123

Reply with quote  #15 
They hurt my husband. It might br to small. He doesn't like it.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.