Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Roadie

Reply with quote  #1 
Thanks to our friends here at Tabu, Dreamer and I had the opportunity to try a free sample of 'Cock Star' pills. Because of the generous sample they gave us, we were able to conduct an experiment with them.

Before I get into the experiment part of this review, let me say this, This is not my first try at using herbal sex enhancers. I have had from very good luck with them to no luck at all. Sometimes I think they work because of the anticipation of the sex. Cock Star is really no different from anything else I have tried, with one very big exception, which I will get to.

Experiment 1:  One pill, with no sex. And nothing happened, which I kind of expected.

Experiment 2:  One pill, and sex. And here is where the BIG exception comes in. I like to use a cock ring. I feel it enhances our sex play as it allows me to be firmer and last longer. With one pill, I had the same results, without using a cock ring. Unlike any other pills I have tried, my erection was firmer and I did last longer. This really made the sex that much more exciting!

Experiment 3:  Two pills, and sex. The idea of this experiment was to see if the claims of 'fast recovery' were accurate. And to a point, they were. I am not so young anymore that I can get it back up really quick. But I think what they did do was make the second erection just as firm as the first one. And that, my friends, is something new for me.

The ingrediants listed on the package were things I have never heard of, so I can't attest to their claims they work. All I do know, is they did enhance my erections without the use of 'outside' help.

Would I use 'Cock Star' again? I think I would if we were looking for something to liven up the sex a little bit. And just because they did improve the 'erection factor' we are all looking for.

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Great info! Thanks for doing the homework

So no side effects that you can recall? Jitters? Headaches?

Thanks again Roadie! And Dreamer too!

mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #3 
Woo. I love reading reviews. Especially about some herbal or something you ingest. I'd refuse to buy those unless I knew others had tried them first and had some decent results.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
If I would have known homework was gonna be so much fun, I would have done a whole lot better in school! lol

No side effects...unless you count wobbly knees afterwards...but that happens every time we do...um...homework anyway.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.