Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Guys (or girls) tell us about your experiences with different cockrings. Have you tried metal before? Have you the misfortune of having your pubic hair pulled by a soft ring? Or did everything go smooth as silk? Which kinds have you tried and what is your feedback?

So many men call and want this info.

ensure1988

Reply with quote  #2 
I am kind of a cheap-o so what i do is go to the hardware store and get some o-rings that are about the size of my dick's width and then take them home and slide them on they always work just fine they do wear out after about 3 months but when they cost about 45 cents who cares
Now as of stories i dont have any really good ones but when i started using them it worked out great and me and my girl use them almost every time we have sex now its just not the same with out them
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Hey Ensure, thanks for the feedback. Were you having erection problems or did you just try them for fun? Also, how does your girlfriend rate the experience with and without?
P Gell

Reply with quote  #4 
The Man and I got one as a "free gift" from a sex toy store. (It was also supposed to contain a condom, which was not there.....but that was stated on the package that it was a latex condom, which I can't have My Man use due to allergies) It was a goofy lookin thing, with a litle barrel shaped "vibrator" and it was PINK on top of everything else.

The ring was silicone (thank heaven, or it would have had to have gone in the trash, having anaphylactic shock from latex during sex is NOT fun)  and had a mini vibrator on it. The Man wanted to try it one day, so, laughing, I attempted to place the thing on his member. And, we're having this discussion, ME: "I think you aren't supposed to be completely hard when I put this on you." HIM: "Jeez, Woman,  you are bent over, with your tits almost just touching me, and your hair is ticking my stomach, you're naked, your hands are all over  touching me and you keep saying "cock" I'm supposed to NOT be hard?"  ME:"Well, I don't want this thing to either pull your hairs or hurt you if it's too small." Immediate unhardness....(is that a word. It's a word.)

This was not a regular ring, which goes behind or under the balls, just around the base of the penis, I guess. I was really scared I was going to pull his hair, and when I took it out of the package said, "I don't think this is going to fit you." Luckily, the thing stretched. A LOT.  (I guess that was the idea) and I got it on him and we started using it.. He took the little vibe thingy and turned  the whole ring around and pushed it into his balls, and I said, "I think that supposed to be for me." I mean, is it supposed to hit your clit every thrust, leaving you in the lurch between thrusts or what? How are you supposed to keep constant vibration ON your clit, if he's moving?  So, he says, (A little irritably) "Lemme just do this for a minute." We couldn't figure out how to use it properly and it had this high pitched whine to it, which made us laugh,  And it was PINK. We just ended up just using it during a blow job and he said the vibration was not that great.  (But the blow job was.)  Yeah, I think the little vibe was supposed to be for me clits are a little (LOT)  more sensitive than pricks, aren't they? And the ring did NOTHING to keep him hard afterward.

He thought it was silly and a waste of time, but it didn't hurt him. I think that's what you get when you use what probably is a $2.00 cock ring.

We've talked about getting a REAL one, and I'll report when that happens. I've looked at them, and we'd have to get an adjustable or a really stretchy one, which can exert enough pressure when the man is hard, not like the cheap one we tried.  He is a well endowed man, and most I have seen just don't look like they'd fit especially if you put the balls into them, I've measured him, many won't fit,  and some sites have diameters posted for the rings, they don't say how much they can safely stretch. I've seen the ones with the snaps, and thought that would be easier to put on,  but he shuddered at the picture, thinking the snaps would pinch him. We've heard scary stories about the metal ones, and "getting stuck" I don't know if these stories are true.

It's something we really have to do more research into. I LOVE RESEARCH!!!!

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm with Ensure...I'm a cheap-o too! We went to the local hardware store (not one of the chain stores...they dont carry rings that big!) and bought 4 or 5. I do own a couple other rings...like one that has sticky-outie things and a clit rubbing thingie...that kinda works and stretches.

I have never tried a metal one...I too am afraid it will get stuck and I think they would be cold...which is not a good thing for an erection. And with the exception of our cok ring/dildo...we dont have any that vibrate.

We use them for fun. I dont have a problem maintaining an erection...but the rings seems to add a little girth and I stay harder longer. Dreamer says she can tell the difference when I have one on and when I dont.

And we're right there with ya on the research, P!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.