Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Interested

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey has anyone ever thrown a co-ed bachelor/bachelorette party? If so - was it any fun? Any tips on how to keep the guys interested? I have a friend that wants to go this route but seriously - do men really want this? Any help and/or shared horror stories would help. Thanks!!
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #2 
ooh lawdry, talk her out of that asap! girls and boys party differently when it comes to those last days of freedom. unless the boys are going to have their night out afterwards, I bet it's a downer.
Jeneal82

Reply with quote  #3 
no offence but that sounds like a real bad idea, i would keep it girls only.
Interested

Reply with quote  #4 
thx 4 the opinions. i felt it was a bad idea too
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
I would warn you about mixing the sexes on a public beach. Point DuneĀ  California, in point. My girl friend an I belonged to a club for married couples at college and each month a different couple had to plan an activity. We liked the seclusion of the beach and there were about a dozen of us. After dusk she an I slipped away to a cave in the cliff when the others looked like they were starting to do what we wanted to do only they we doing it right there on the beach. A couple of hours later the cops busted up the party and they all got arrested. No one looked in the cave thank God which is now closed off with a steel grating. Spoiled sports. HHH
Roadie

Reply with quote  #6 
Ummm...HHH...thing you may wanna reread the subject? Its a 'bach' party (as in bachelor) not a 'beach' party. Altho I highly approved of beach parties...and yours was a truely nice story...LOL
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.