Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay so in the past 2 decades or so, in sex ed classes, young children or even young adults are told to use condoms over and over if they choose to have sex. In fact, it's shoved down their throats more than bc use. But a lot of people in older, monagamous relationships don't use condoms. So when do you think it's okay not to use a condom?
SweetJane

Reply with quote  #2 
If you know in your heart that your partner is monagamous and youve both been tested for STDs I really dont see the point of using condoms unless other forms of birth control arent an option.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
I agree with what Sweet Jane said but  I want to add one more thing: It's okay not to use a condom when you want to get pregnant. I know it's not the best form of birth control but they have prevented the formation of a lot of those nine month tumors in a woman's uterus that make us have to call her mommy. The worst thing is that the little stinkers become teenagers we have to support until they're eighteen and are likely to come back in their mid twenties with their own off springs. HHH
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #4 
Or in some cases not leave home at all until age 30 or more
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Since we're talking about condoms, did you hear about the order placed to the Young's Company, maker's of Trojans during the height of the cold war? They ordered ten thousand condoms and they specified that they be twelve inches long and four inches in diameter. The state department heard about this and decided to get in a rub. They had them labeled small. HHH 
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

Since we're talking about condoms, did you hear about the order placed to the Young's Company, maker's of Trojans during the height of the cold war? They ordered ten thousand condoms and they specified that they be twelve inches long and four inches in diameter. The state department heard about this and decided to get in a rub. They had them labeled small. HHH 

They had condoms during the cold war?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
Oh yeah Princess, sex has been around for a long time.

There's a cute joke in Playboy this month that's very apropos, especially when kids don't use rubbers: "How does a high school boy propose to his girl friend? He says, "You're going to have a what?"

The same issue has another one related that says, "Sex is like math. You add a bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and hope you don't multiply."

Someone should write a history of sex. HHH 
Adriana

Reply with quote  #8 
I think that when it's okay to not/stop using condoms varies between relationships. I personally would have to be emotionally secure, trusting, monogamous (more than likely) and sure my partner was free of STDs.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #9 
Adriana: that's a given. I've been married for so long I can't even remember using those damn things except when my honey had a yeast infection and the doctor didn't want us playing pingpong with it. All I remember was the loss of sensation and things like trying to dig it out when the damn thing came off. But in the early eighties everyone was paranoid of STD's. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.