Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
"Watch out for that Cougar, she's polishing her claws!"

Does our obsession with "cougars" (sexually aggressive older women) sometimes sound a little silly? It may be more than just a pop-culture reference.

John Cloud's "Cougar Sex - Why older Women Lust" examines the effects of evolution on sex drive and how older women may actually have a biological imperative to become more sexual with age.

"after the mid-20s, the lizard-brain impulse to have more kids faces a stark reality: it's harder and harder to get pregnant as a woman's remaining eggs age. And so women in their middle years respond by seeking more and more sex."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2002838,00.html#ixzz0tZpieyJJ

studley

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu

women in their middle years respond by seeking more and more sex."[/i]

I'm here!!!!  (raising hand)
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Well Studley, I'm sure there's many a Cougar that would take you up on that. I had no idea how popular this phenomonon had become, especially for young men or as they like to call themselves "cougar bait." There are whole websites devoted to hooking up older women with younger men with profiles on the "cub of the month." Talk about a role reversal.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
If it weren't for some of those lovely ladies a lot of young guys would be way behind the learning curve. HHH
SweetJane

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm a proud puma but not yet a cougar. I don't see anything wrong with being an aggressive female!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.