Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
cggybutton

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone,

I bought a sex toy a few years ago and it was terrible I swear the entry hole was the size of a pin I just binned it and never got anymore.

I have been looking again and the cyberskin models and the fleshlight models look much better.

I was wondering whats considered the most realistic?

thanks.
pthom

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey. The fleshlight is no.1 sextoy for males, you cant go wrong. Theyve sold millions of the things and men love them. Various shapes and sizes to suit your preference etc
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Cyberskin feels great but it is very porus and takes a lot of care. Fleshlight has a great design but will also require some after care. Either way, both great products. Also take a look at the Tantus Stroker. Silicone is much easier to clean and does warm to the body.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #4 
I haven't had an experience with Fleshlights but both materials are proprietary. My experience with Cyberskin is that it's so incredibly difficult to take care of. It collects lint and dirt like crazy and keeps it trapped because it is porous. It's not going to last forever, either. Most of the cyberskin masturbator products seem to be disembodied parts like this: http://www.tabutoys.com/product/CyberSkin_Natural_Pussy

Which means there's no way to store is well, except maybe in the original packaging to prevent the lint and such from getting on it. Plus, it's not discreet in the least. Idon't think Fleshlights are anywhere near as discreet as the company would have you believe but they are more discreet and at least easy to store in their cases (and that may contribute to longevity, maybe). Furthermore, you can get different inserts for the fleshlights once you have a case. A cyberskin pussy that isn't to your liking will just end up in the trash and you'll have to buy a new one.
fleshlife

Reply with quote  #5 
The Fleshlight has many more options for your particular needs, heck you can even build your own one. And yes as people have said above you do need to clean it after use and take relatively good care of it. But it is more durable than the cyberskin and you'll probably get more support, and you'll certainly get more add-ons for the fleshlight.

jjames9997

Reply with quote  #6 
You have many other options these days.
Dave465

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshlife

The Fleshlight has many more options for your particular needs, heck you can even build your own one. And yes as people have said above you do need to clean it after use and take relatively good care of it. But it is more durable than the cyberskin and you'll probably get more support, and you'll certainly get more add-ons for the fleshlight.

I finally tried a fleshlight.  It was good but still a far cry from the real thing. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.