Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Well, well, well! I do not watch soaps, daytime or night, but it appears as though ABC has aired it's first daytime gay male sex scene ever! I suppose there have had to be kisses here and there, but this vid clip shows a little blurred thrusting behind the candles. And I couldn't be happier. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/31/first-ever-daytime-gay-se_n_408349.html

Wait - isn't ABC the network that had the issue with the boy on boy kiss at 11pm?

jonsbabydoll

Reply with quote  #2 
Okay, I know this is an older topic, but I had to comment.

1- Woo, my soap!  OLTL is amazingness.

2- it's awesome that they showed two guys being intimate.  There is such a double standard on same sex-sex on tv.  If it is lesbians? Go ahead, air it!  Gay men? No, we can't have that!  It is ridiculous! I am proud not only that I watch this soap, but that it had even guts to do something that no other show on tv is doing.  The only show that shows masculine gay men, was Oz.  That was about men in prison!!!!  Thank goodness that we can see masculine gay men in love, Fish is a cop and Oliver a dr.  I'm not saying that effeminate gay men are bad, but they are more accepted on tv/in the media because they are easy to spot.  Not all gay guys talk with a lisp and sing show tunes.  I applaud OLTL for showing a real portrayal of gay men who can be masculine.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Good points, but have we ever seen a real "lesbian" kiss on tv? I mean, we see plenty of straight women kissing other straight women but I will not bring myself to call that a lesbian kiss. I think years ago there was a big tv lesbian kiss - was it Alley McBeal or something like that? I don't remember much about it except it was a big deal for like 1999 or...gosh my mind cannot conjure it up! Anyone else remember that?

Anyway, point is - if you're Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep or Madonna and Britney/Xtina...kiss all you want. The execs are creaming themselves over it. My guess is they had a disclaimer on the screen before this guy on guy scene...warning...you might have to explain something about sexuality to your kid...so make them leave the room and avoid it so they'll turn into adult homophobes...

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.