Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
We've covered this before, but I've seen a few posts about sprays and numbing creams being brought up again and I thought I should address the issue.

When something is painful, people are quick to react to getting a prescription, grabbing a pill or hitting the bottle to numb it all out. I suppose in some cases it's understandable. Root canal comes to mind. So does recovery from a quadruple hernia removal operation. But when we are talking acts of love, or sex, pain is an indicator you don't want to blur out.

So often we hear the stories of what people have tried to give a killer blow-job. I helped a customer who told me she tried multiples of products at a time (some for tooth pain and throat irritation) to get herself totally numb so she could take her lover's cock farther down her throat. I squeemed in my chair; had to cut her off and lecture her. Same goes for anal play. Your body will allow for you to enjoy both anal play and deep-throating without pain if you do it properly.

First and foremost, practice with a partner you trust. If the guy has a habit of forcing your head onto his cock in a way that is disrespectful, dump him. Or use your teeth. Some people want that; it can be a turn-on, but if you aren't enjoying it - don't do it. You need to be gentle when practicing the art of the deep throat blow job.

Basically you want to get your throat and mouth opening ratio to a position that isn't 90 degrees. In other words, on your knees but not sitting up. You might want to be sitting all the way down on your calves. This way you are lower than him and your head is tilted back. Another good position is on your back, head slightly off the edge of the bed. He'll enter from the top (yes, his balls might tickle your nose until you work out your physical comfort). Again, your throat and mouth opening almost form a straight line. You can get around the gag reflex like this.

Now, the giver steers. Period. Until you are ready for him to thrust freely, you have to be in control of the depth. You can mumble "mmm-hmm" or "uuh -umm" (yes or no) with your throat sounds. He'll actually love that. Use a hand to help guide him in or out. (Don't forget to play with his balls!) You don't have to go super deep with each thrust. Vary it up - go deep twice, pull out, kiss and lick all around the shaft to the tip, circle the tip with your tongue a few times, then go back deep for a few thrusts. The person giving should have just as much fun as the receiver.

There is a time and place for the buzz-ity gels we carry, like the Kama Sutra Pleasure Gel, but think of those as a little zing of pleasure for the receiver and not as a desensitizer, as the bottle says. Put some on the tip of your tongue for a little added buzz, but don't go so far as to try to numb out. Sex is fun! Why don't you want to feel it?

P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
AMEN, SISTER!

If it hurts, something is wrong, you never want to dull the pain as it is telling you something. With blow jobs, either, "Honey, you aren't doing it right." OR, "Honey, you aren't made to deep throat, work with what you can do, practice and don't worry about it."

Some women can go deep, some learn to and other never are able to. But, please don't numb yourself out, either for oral, anal or vaginal sex.

One of my favorite positions, although My Man likes this, he can only stay in this position for a short period of time. http://www.sexinfo101.com/fuckface.shtml  We usually end up doing what Pro suggested.

Giving good head to a partner is SO much fun, why miss out on the turn on for yourself by numbing your body? Some women (I wonder who?) sometimes actually can orgasm from giving head, it's fun, you don''t have to DT unless you can do it without pain or discomfort.

The practicing is half the fun.

Reply with quote  #3 
If your lover's penis has a natural upswing you might  want to consider the "69" position with the woman on top. The curvature of his cock will match that of your throat and it seems to make for easier, deeper penetration and more comfort for the provider. HHH
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Yes, HHH, good point. Not all cocks are straight and sometimes it is the position that is going to make it all the more enjoyable for all parties involved.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, and one thing that I neglected to add was that he can do some very nice things to you while you're swallowing him. Wow! I get horny just thinking about it. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.