Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Agirl

Reply with quote  #1 
I have a question for the men of the forums and please answer honestly. I always here guys saying "oh I would love it if a woman hit on me" or "i wish women would be more aggressive" but I can tell you that every time I have done this it has not been the case. I should point out that I get hit on all the time and even told that I'm "hot" but the 4 or 5 times I've approached guys or asked them out it's ended badly. Whats the deal?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Sounds like you approached the wrong guys. My wife never had to ask me more than once before we were married and I haven't turned her down since. In fact I love it when she takes the initiative. But that's just me. HHH
studley

Reply with quote  #3 
I love to be hit on. Unfortunately when I was in school, the only gals that hit on me were the ugly ones. It's funny that the most successful dates I had were blind dates. I just wish my wife would hit on me.
Olehippy

Reply with quote  #4 
I would say it all depends on the method that is used to hit on a guy.  Some guys when a woman approaches them will think that she's a slut and been with anyone with a lump in there pants and could this be a risk of catching something. Other times they just don't know how to handle it, and that is because it rarely happens and when it does it throws the guy off.  I for one have been hit on only because of the fact of traveling with a band or working as a bouncer at a local bar.  I gauge each woman that hits on me with the amount of time she has been at the bar or show and normally play down any of her advances the first time, now if she comes back and tries again is when I really take a long look at her.  I've never just went with someone without questioning them to find out if this is a "getting back  a the boyfriend of hubby thing" which could be a problem, but once I find out that it is me she is really interested in then I go ahead and let her have her way with me. Most are good but a few have been down right scary, and one was actually quite painful, but that's another story.

Reply with quote  #5 
Maybe I'm just too direct but I think when you take away the thrill of the chase guys don't feel the same attraction. Or maybe I'm just hitting on jerks.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
Agirl: You may be right about who you're hitting on. I love to chase the wife and it's all the more fun when I catch her but  alot of the times I want her to come after me. Occasionally  she does what we call, "Turning the tables," on me. I'll initiate play with something in mind I want to do to her and she ends up having her way with me, which is just fine. The funny thing is that even after all these years I don't like to have to ask for it. Fortunately she is real good at taking a hint. HHH
Roadie

Reply with quote  #7 
I really wish Dreamer would take the initative every now and then. And when I ask her for ideas or suggestions, her usual response is "I dunno". Is that a good thing? Or a bad thing? I dunno. What I do know is this...she has never told me ANY of my ideas are bad ones. Does that count?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.