Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
We seem to go through life reinventing the wheel, and it's such a waste of time and energy. Do you have any personal secrets you would be willing to share with us? Anal sex is an area so seldom discussed. I'm sure that a few brave souls out there have some secrets that would help us all if you're willing to share them. There's no doubt that including that part of the body heightens the sexual response we all strive for with ourselves and our partners. What do you think? Hank
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #2 
Anal sex secrets:

1) I HAVE to be in the mood (meaning i know my body is feeling good and healthy and i've not been eating spicy food)
2) we have to use lube or we're going to be spitting a lot
3) once we start, we ain't stopping (meaning it's all and only ass. we're not switching to the pussy after that)
4) it'll probably be at least 48 hours before we go there again (pussy, good. ass needs a break in betweeen)

Hope this doesn't make me sound like I don't like anal because I do love it. But there is code. And it must be followed
Lady_Stardust

Reply with quote  #3 
Couldn't have said it better myself.
sexysteph

Reply with quote  #4 
Well I would like to know what Hank's secrets are since he's the one asking...
Roadie

Reply with quote  #5 
Rosy...is anal sex something you plan? Is it something you discuss?

This is something Dreamer and I are just starting to include as part of our sex life. And so far, it is planned. We both know it is going to happen.

Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie

This is something Dreamer and I are just starting to include as part of our sex life. And so far, it is planned. We both know it is going to happen.

i think i plan it in my head first. if i know i'm feeling it, i'll either tell him "i want it in the ass tonight" or while we're having sex i'll physically put him there. it's never a question of "does he want it?" because he always will

i think if you're new to it, and it works for you, totally plan it. like i said earlier, if my mind and body's not in the right place, it's not going to happen. tense mind seems to make for a tense arse. if he tries to go there, i just sort of ward him off and lead him back to the pussy. i usually whisper something like, "ooh not there" or "not this time" and he knows. i don't go into too much detail so i don't kill the mood/erection/whathaveyou.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
Sexysteph: I don't have any secrets, as yet, my wife and I are very much novices and that's why I'm asking for your advice. I've had four past lovers who were not only good at it. In fact three actually preferred anal to vaginal. Many in between didn't even want to try. I remember what it was like with those who could so I think I know what my wife is missing. As an arm chair psychologist, I think my wife's past experiences in that area were probably more traumatic than she admits. She's often joked that if I get her drunk enough I could fuck her in the ass but I don't want it that way. We've been working at this for a while now and we're at the point of analingus: rimming and some small toys which she seems to like as an adjunct to vaginal intercourse. I don't think there's any doubt that she has better orgasms when we involve the whole package. The problem is that when we get to anything that's close to my size in there it obviously hurts her so we stop. She's due for a colonoscopy soon so I won't be surprised if they find something like they found in me, internal hemorrhoids, although I haven't found them with my tongue. Other than that I'm just looking for guidance. Hank
Adriana

Reply with quote  #8 
I love the idea of anal sex but rarely do it because I have some.. issues. Haha. I'm not super regular in that area. Before I was on BC and before these problems arose, we did anal a lot for a period. It was like.. 3 times a day for a month. LOL I really liked it then and I'm hoping to like it that much again some day.

Most of Rosy's rules apply. Except for the 48 hour thing. I would forget and not be able to uphold it. LOL
sexysteph

Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for sharing Hank.  I've tried anal before and I don't know I guess it was a little too weird for me.  When my boyfriend and I have sex (doggy-style) sometimes he will insert a finger in my ass.  Also when I masturbate I like to use a butt plug.  I just really like vaginal sex and clitoral stimulation the best.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #10 
Yeah, it seems like when you get the whole area involved, no pun intended, it's just better sex. I was introduced to anal eroticism as part of sex years ago by some ladies who made a real imprint on my sexual preferences. The problem was that I was inexperienced, they were the leaders, and I was content to follow. I think we all need guidance from those of you who really know and are willing and not afraid to kiss and tell. There comes a point where you can't get it all from books and videos, although they do help.

I know from some research I assisted in at college that those of us who tried it are a minority, and those of us who liked it are an even smaller group, but this is true on almost any aspect of sex. If your experience was like mine then you know it's wonderful! I'm thinking of trying to convince the powers that be here at Tabu Toys to let us  do a survey like Dr. Campbell's at California State University, Long Beach. I know those of us who were involved learned a lot about ourselves and others. Hank
the_end

Reply with quote  #11 
hank,
i used to, like a year ago, hate the thought of anal and i said i would never try it but my man and i wanted to take our sexual relationship to that level of intimacy. Well we started slow with one finger some very small toys then we tried lube and because i already have sensitive skin the lube burnt my ass so bad id be crying and then we decided to try spit well that didnt work well either then i started kind of gagging myself and that brought up some great spit/lube. Then we started to insert a little each time until i could learn to relax. now about a year later we can o it full on still with a lot of spit. so just start slow and make sure your both prepared and both relaxed and everything should be fine. OH and always let her take the lead in telling you wether or not to stop or slow down or take it out all together.
the_end

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie

Roadie,
When my boyfriend and I first had anal sex, it wasn't planned.  We were laying in bed spooning before going to sleep, and he got hard and just started poking around back there.  It felt good, so I thought I'd let him go for it.  I think you should definitely make sure she's into it first, and GO SLOW!
human_fighter

Reply with quote  #13 
Personally I like playing with my ass and the only rule I and my GF have is our safe word which is "Bananna" which for us means freeze and we will talk about what to do differently.

Always make sure you practice good anal hygiene its the most important thing you can do and as with a nice clean juicy pussy theres nothing sexier than a nice clean anus.
Pecos

Reply with quote  #14 
I think giving attnetion to non sexual areas on a womans body can be pretty exciting to both parties. Ive always had luck with nibbling on the backs of the knees, inner thighs. Even the armpits can have extraordinary results.
FoxyRoxy

Reply with quote  #15 
Hey, its been great reading! I am an ANAL sex FAN. Ive only done it with like 3 of my sex partners, including my current bf, evn after only a few months of dating...if the person feels right, the moment does too, talk about it and GOOO baby!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.