Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
P Gell

Reply with quote  #16 
A lot of women do better at anal if they have had at least one or two or more orgasms FIRST. It relaxes you, and I know after a few, I kind of go, "Yeah, go ahead, do whatever you want." At that point anything will trigger more orgasms, so that's when we go with it. And, of course, lube lube lube lube. It's a MUST. Some women really prefer that the man NOT ejaculate inside her rectum. It can be........uncomfortable, and sticky and the panty shields you'd wear after vaginal sex don't seem to stay THERE, so at first pull out young man. I am guessing your wife would appreciate it, at least at first.........and then maybe if she has nowhere to go the next day, you can talk about it some more.

I think talking is always important. And, damn, if you have active hemorrhoids, it is simply not the time to start anal sex. Hurts like hell, and the additional blood doesn't help your woman relax about the act later, either. Wait until that problem is on hold.

Reply with quote  #17 
i wudnt say im a fan, hey its a cock being shoved up ur ass. im onli small its like just cum already!

i do it prolly bout once every month or so. its best when im on all fours but sumtimes in missionary pos hell lift my legs up and try to shove it in my ass that way
P Gell

Reply with quote  #18 
I've said it before, but usually I HAVE TO have an orgasm or two before we have anal. It just relaxes me, so it happens nicely, I'm still horny as hell, and of course, lube is still needed.

Reply with quote  #19 
Given that I'm still a virgin, I never have had anal sex but I wouldn't be against trying it at least once but I don't know if I'd do it regularly, it just seems so painful and literately dirty. Certain aspects of it intrigue me but really feces is something I'm so grossed out by, I couldn't imagine slipping my fingers up a guy's ass, at least not without medical gloves on, and if a guy had anal sex with me but wanted to switch to oral or vaginal, I'd require him to clean it off first.  And of course if I ever ventured into the practice of pegging a guy it would still disgust me to clean the strap on afterwards.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #20 
Princess: Have no fear. The women who I have known who were good at it enjoyed it and believe me with my selective shit sensitivity if it had been dirty I wouldn't have gone along. Investigate everything you can find on the subject. Explore that aspect of your sexuality and you might want to start with Tristan Taormino's book and video. Hank
P Gell

Reply with quote  #21 
Princess, Hank is right. Tristan is a great teacher about anal sex. (Yeah, Hank, My Man has a Poop fear, too, couldn't even change poopy diapers after the kids started eating solid food, leaves the room when little kids have accidents etc, But, anal sex (I'm a clean lady) doesn't bother him at all, OK, that's an understatement, he loves it!)  as we are careful.)  You said: "and if a guy had anal sex with me but wanted to switch to oral or vaginal, I'd require him to clean it off first." ABSOLUTELY (I  seem to mention it every time I talk about anal sex.)

I had been having sex (intercourse, oral etc)  for literally years actually more than a decade, before My Man and I started having anal sex. Of course, when we were younger there were the "OOOPS, I missed the hole!" spots,  which pissed me off, because I KNEW he didn't miss accidentally, and I didn't appreciate the surprise! (Do all guys do this when they are younger?)

I'd wait until you have had some experience in oral and vaginal penile sex before going to anal, I know some young girls who have anal first (thinking they are "still virgins" But, I can't imagine that would be the best experience. IMO, making the woman feel comfortable (by maybe using a dildo or phallic vibe in her vagina, so she has the familiar sensations of vaginal sex, plus the fact that being DPed is fantastic!) and relaxed (having an orgasm or two before starting anal can really relax the woman) So, I wouldn't worry about it now.

If someone had suggested it to me, when I was in my teens or 20s, I think I would have flipped. WTF? Why would he want to do that? LOL! Getting your chops at more routine forms of sexual expression (when you are ready, with the person you are ready to do them with) is probably the best way to start.

Good luck, Princess.

And, please, let us know when the Blessed Event (Meaning your Cherry Popping) happens!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.