Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
This is something that only a few of the women I've known would do with any frequency and I always had to suggest it but it was a real turn on for me. This is her using your face as a sex toy. You, the guy, lays on his back and she kneels and straddles your face in the opposite direction of "69."Her knees are about even with your cheeks. She puts her pussy right over your mouth and nose and you breathe whenever you can. I like a pillow under my neck and I think you need a pretty good head board to make this work, especially if she really gets off as well as she can. Otherwise she's got to have better than average balance. But if she can hang on to something she can use her hips to rub her pussy over your mouth and nose and if you're really into oral it can be a turn on for both of you. Your nose can pretty well take care of her clit and you can give her a real tongue lashing at the same time. Of course if she squirts you're going to drown, sorry about that, and your smile might be hard for her to explain to the M.E.

I'm wondering: one, have any of you out there tried it? If so you did how did you like it? Granted, she has to be pretty athletic for it to appeal to her but the couple times we tried it we both liked it. And two: if you haven't would you be willing to try it and three: if you do let us know what you think of this position? It's always been a favorite of mine. HHH 
studley

Reply with quote  #2 
Never tried it but sure wouldn't mind.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Talk to your honey. You might just like it. HHH
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
I have tried it. It is something a little different. And it is a lot of fun! Be real careful tho...suffocation is not a fun thing...which is a possibility. As in any sexual position, there needs to be trust in your partner...and a signal to take it easy is a must. It is better if there is a high headboard for her to hold on to. Balance is a terrible thing to lose!

While I have done it before, I dont recall that Dreamer and I ever have...hmmmmmmm

Hey, Dreamer??????

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Roadie:
On stuff like this I'm hoping some of the younger set who haven't tried it will and then report back and encourage the others to be more adventurous. The suffocation part was always tongue in cheek for me as I always managed to sneak in a breath when I needed it but you definitely have a point. Thanks, HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.