Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
Think about the expressions, "She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose," or "She could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch." Does that do anything for you guys? It does for me. I know the older I get the rougher I like her to play with me. Maybe this needs to be in the sex and aging department but it's all about sucking. When I was younger I was a lot more sensitive and she had to be careful with teeth and how she handled me but the older you get the more it takes to get through to you, and it gets a lot better. If you're lucky enough to have one that can and will suck you off, how do you like her to finish you, hard or soft? This is where I like her to suck it all out like an air-conditioning evacuating pump, and if my brains come with it, what the hell, I'm not going to need them for about a half hour any way.HHH
Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Think I'm kind of in an interesting situation here HHH. With any previous relationship...oral was always the last item of the agenda for them. Dreamer is WONDERFUL at oral sex...and because it is so new for me...I have no idea what to expect...nor do I have anything concrete to compare her to. All I know is this...she is welcome down there anytime and anyway she wants to go...
P Gell

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

Think about the expressions, "She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose," or "She could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch." Does that do anything for you guys?

It must. My Man says that all the time.  :    

The first time he "complimented" me with one of these I just went, "What?" *sigh* I'm used to it.

As a woman, "Baby, you're doing such a gooooooood job." Is a little better. It's not a big thing. The description, I mean, not the actual oral sex, which is necessary, IMO.

If you're not "sucking a golf ball through a hose" you're not doing it right.   Although sometimes being more gentle is what the man wants. Either is fine from my end.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.