Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Masturbation is usually a solo act. But boy can it be exciting when you have an audience. We'd love to know - do you masturbate for your partner? Was it hard to do it the first time? And what was his or her reaction?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Sometimes. He usually does it more for me, though
Roadie

Reply with quote  #3 
I was always under the impression masturbation was a solo act...to be done in private. I was always careful to make sure no one was around...all the doors were locked...the shades drawn. God help me if I thought there was a chance I might get caught pullin my pud!

And then along came Dreamer! Now masturbation is a normal, regular part of our foreplay. Sometimes we jack off until orgasm...sometimes we stop just in time so we can finish the job with me inside her. While the only toy I have is my right hand, Dreamer uses one of her vibrators. But there are times when I want her to just use her fingers so I can watch what she is doing...seeing what spots she hits...where she rubs. I watch for her reaction to see what I can do to her the next time I touch her there.

The first time I did it for her was a little difficult. Not something I was used to...but over time I now LOVE jacking off for her. She seems to get such a thrill watching my shaft slide between my fingers. I think it turns her on as much as it does me!

cleondann

Reply with quote  #4 
That's funny... Most of us also have the one and only you for masturbation and that is hand...
But their is different feeling of sex orgasm when you do it with mens sex toys... You can try some of them at cheap cost.
wsc

Reply with quote  #5 
I regularly wank on front of my wife...I tell her about imagining her with another girl (she is bi) ... I tell her I can can see her eating pussy or having her pussy eaten. It is very sexy and she loves me coming while I talk dirty for her.
diaperlover

Reply with quote  #6 
My wife enjoys watching me masturbate and it turns me on to have her watch.  My sex drive is higher than hers, and sometimes she is simply too tired when I am ready to go.  I am often diapered at home and almost always wear one to bed, so when my wife isn't up to a good romp she will hold me while I masturbate in my diapers. It is a very pleasant sensation especially if I have previously wet myself.  My wife seems to enjoy the show too.
BloodyRed

Reply with quote  #7 
Always masturbate for her... and vice versa... aren't we a couple! 
Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #8 
i have done it many times and yes in the beginning was a little nervous but as time moved on i have no problem with it and doesn't have a problem doing it for me. shoot i help him do it. i find it sexy.

Reply with quote  #9 
I do, especially when he is taking me up the ass. I know it is the smae with all you girls too. If not you lie. Try it. So hot.

Reply with quote  #10 
When The Man and I first started living together, I was often awoken to the bed shaking, and I didn't want to disturb him. It didn't bother me in the least (some of my friends "caught" their men masturbating and were disgusted, C'Mon, ladies, everybody does it) After a while, as I got used to it,  I'd just touch him and say, "Ya want some help with that?" (Scared him a few times, because he thought I was sleeping.)  Often he'd be happy for the help, once in a while, he's just want to finish himself, which was fine, but I was free to watch. Once in a great while, he's sheepishly just say, "Just go back to sleep." NOT easy, but I knew he just wanted some "alone time" and as he works a lot, he doesn't get that as much as I do, so I'd pretend to be asleep, the only thing I ever pretended during our marriage.) I noticed he was a LOT rougher than I was on his junk, than I was,  and learned a lot about how he liked to be touched. It is a great learning tool for both partners. Not to mention a good turn on. Who doesn't like to see their lover experiencing pleasure?

As for intentionally or specifically, it's hard to say what's "masturbating" while you are making love. Most women play with their clits during vaginal or anal sex or when he changes position or whatever (don't they? If not, why not?)  A lot of men grab themselves at the end, if they want to come somewhere other than in an orafice. (Oh, those sweet sweet Pearl Necklaces.....) Sometimes it just isn't working and you have to finish yourself off. IMO, it's better if he's there, in those situations. I know my orgasms are ALWAYS better if he's around. Even if he's just watching, but most of the time, I'd rather have him help a little.

A while ago he wanted me to show him how I used my plug in vibe (as I had only been using it alone up until then) He just lay there, and I thought maybe he was bored, but he said, "Wow, that was really interesting!" We'd already made love and I hadn't come, and I realized he got an other erection just watching, so for this and other reasons our Plug In has become a regular part of our sex life. (We have the Wahl 7 in 1, which Tabu HAS to start carrying, it's a great toy, and great for massages. We also like it because it is basically quiet, unlike the Hitatchi which I have heard is rather loud. That doesn't mean I don't eventually want to get one, though. It's been percolating through my mind. Hitachi or Rabbit? Hmmmmm?

Reply with quote  #11 
Great point about masturbating during sex P Gell. You're right, a lot of us ladies have to do it to some extent if we want to climax before the male (because it's usually over right? But have you ever just watched each other masturbate? In tandem?

I like that you mentioned that he was more vigorous on his own than you usually are when jerking him off. That's a great learning experience. We all know how we like it, but can someone else ever really duplicate that feeling?

Good stuff here, folks.

P Gell

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettysmorgas

I do, especially when he is taking me up the ass.

Babe, do you two use a dil or vibe while you have anal? Fantastic!!!! There is really NOTHING like DP.

And IMO, it saves the drama of an other person in the mix, not to mention all the other stuff involved. When you are finished, You just clean vibe , put him in the Sugar Sac, in the drawer and it doesn't call you, or text you, and you never run into it at the mall or anything. LOL!

Reply with quote  #13 
Toy Pro said: But have you ever just watched each other masturbate? In tandem?

Yeah, a few times, more him than me. (We did this a lot when the kids were really small, and I was exhausted ALL the time.) If I do it, or try, he keep JUMPING IN! LOL!

Reply with quote  #14 
There have been times when masturbating for each other was all we did. It changes things up, allows us to watch each other...and still have wonderul orgasms together!

One fond memory is I had Dreamer wear a pair of panties that I knew the more she masturbated, the wetter she would get...and there would be a wet spot that got bigger the closer she got. Just before she came, I had her take the panties off and I used them to jack off in. Only left a small wet spot on the couch from her but I pretty much soaked her panties more than they already were!

Roadie

Reply with quote  #15 
OK...so I thought of another in our series of watching each other. We have a very small shower (separate from the tub). We enjoy taking a shower together, but it ALWAYS leads to other things. Because it is so small, it is not easy to find a position to have intercourse (believe me...we've tried!) Soooooo...we masturbate for each other. Especially for Dreamer, clean-up is so much easier when she is already in the shower!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.