Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #16 
I love Cory Silverberg's writing over at About.com:Sexuality. he's got a nice, in-depth piece on sex tips. One of the sections happens to be on masturbating for your partner. I dig his advice, thought I'd share:

Put On a One-Person Show

LondonCalling

Reply with quote  #17 
Masturbation played a big role in one relationship, where my girlfriend had great difficulty in reaching orgasm any other way. One particulary fun game we played was masturbating in front of each other at the same time, and seeing who could hold out the longest without giving in and leaping on the other; the 'loser' was then owed a spanking.
macnroy

Reply with quote  #18 
My husband very much enjoys watching me masterbate with my fingers or with a dildo, and I love to watch him touch him self it is such a turn on. We will lay at different ends of the bed and just watch each other until one of us can't take  it anymore and we throw our selves at each other.  It is also a good way to start the mood, if I'm ready for fun and I don't think he his I will start playing with myself and then he is ready.

Reply with quote  #19 
I used to, when we had a more active sex life. Masturbating in front of her was a real turn-on for me. I think I have exhibitionist tendenceies and she also enjoyed watching me. Sometimes when she was masturbating me herself she would get tired, as I last a long time and I don't like it too fast, so she would hand over to me for a while or we would both hold my penis and do it together.

Doing it together was really nice and felt very intimate and I always enjoyed it. I also liked to ejaculate over her, usually over her tits or belly and occasionally in her face.

She was much more reluctant to masturbate herself in front of me and preferred me to do it for her. Nowadays I masturbate alone and although my partner knows I masturbate myself she never asks to watch, although I would liike her to.
xxxliger

Reply with quote  #20 
I do because it drives more for further sex ))
jonsbabydoll

Reply with quote  #21 
I have a higher sex drive than my Man, so I masturbate a lot more frequently than he does.  I don't care if he watches, sometimes he does.  Sometimes he orders me to masturbate for him [we are in a M/s relationship so I listen].  It definitely brings a different aspect to it when someone is watching you.  The only time I have watched him is when we were long distance so it was via webcam.  I love watching him though.  It's so hot!  Especially the cum shot.  ooohhh, goodness, that was good stuff to watch.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #22 
We'll have to try that , babydoll. I'd love to be "ordered" to do that for him............

Reply with quote  #23 
I have done it a couple of times.  She enjoys the show especially the end when I cum.  She likes to see it shoot out
Faleena

Reply with quote  #24 
My boyfriend has asked me to do it for him a couple times but I get too self-conscious and shy. I just don't like being watched. I really need to get over it and do it in hopes that he'll take notes, because he's terrible at any kind of foreplay! Haha.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #25 
Faleena...you might have just solved part of your problem...or at least part of it. If you can get over being self-conscious and put on a show for him, it might go a ways towards fixing your communication difficulties. If there is one thing Dreamer and I do...besides have sex often...is talk. Try a show for him and see what happens...and as Hank is fond of saying...report back to the class....
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #26 
Faleena, I was very shy about playing in front of Roadie at first, but all that changed. I found that if I started out concentrating on giving myself pleasure instead of what he might be thinking, it was much easier. Now there's no telling when he might look across the room and see me fingering my pleasure spot...lol. I know it's a big turn on for both of us.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #27 
You always read those "What Guys Think Is Hot" articles and the number one answer is: self confidence. Practice in front of a mirror. If you can turn yourself on, you'll probably make him buckle at the knees.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #28 
Faleena, honey, men really like this! I had done this for My Man with just my hand, and then occasionally with a phallic vibrator (but he kept interrupting me, HOW rude!) The first few times I showed him how I used a plugged in massager vibrator, he was already done, and I had to finish, and he got so worked up, he got it up again, and away we went! And he was nearly 50 years old at the time (a lot of men this age can't do a twofer anymore very often)  That alone is a good reason to try it.

What originally persuaded me to do it was on the occasion when he finished first, and we sometimes wanted to try something different than him going down again. It can be a lot of fun AND he can learn a lot. Also, when you watch him, you'll see what he likes, especially from a blow job. I learned from watching that I was being much too gentle with My Man. I was younger, and was touching him the way I liked to be touched back then. When I watched him beat off and realized, "Damn, he is abusing that thing like he'd treat a burglar he just caught it breaking into his house!" It helped me refine my technique. Both of you can learn by watching.

Reply with quote  #29 
Yes i masturbate for my boyfriend. It felt a bit strange the first time but now it makes me feel very naughty and i love the way he looks at me when i do it.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #30 
Good Attitude! And welcome to the forum Jen...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.