Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Obviously not all of them but received some discrimination for being straight by people who weren't even sure of their bisexuality and basically took a more traditional route and married men, and one experimenting at one time. (close relatives) But at the same time preach to me about saving myself for marriage when they couldn't do it themselves and I'm an adult and at an abnormal age for a virgin. Sexuality has been a problem my whole life because of the mixed messages I got growing up and coming of age. But anyway, despite being in straight marriages, I feel they have expressed a level of heterophobia.

I know usually homophobes use the bible as an excuse to hate gays but why would a gay person (especially one who struggles with their sexuality) have heterophobia?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
I do not know many gays who think it's appropriate to express heterophobia. I think most of them understand what it's like to be persecuted and are above doing the same to others. I suppose some folks probably spread the hate to be petty, though
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
None of the homosexual people I know/have known have ever expressed heterophobia in any form. In fact, they have all been some of the most kind and considerate people I've ever met. That certainly doesn't mean it can't or doesn't exist. 
P Gell

Reply with quote  #4 
I don't know any GLBT people who show any heterophobia. Some resentment, maybe, of the way they are treated by some said heterosexuals, but not the same thing as homophobia.

Although, a gay friend of mine, when the subject of anal sex came up, looked at me, gasped and said, "I didn't know straight people DID that."  He's young, and it was funny.

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Gell

Although, a gay friend of mine, when the subject of anal sex came up, looked at me, gasped and said, "I didn't know straight people DID that." 

cute.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.