Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Sherrybaby

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello, this is my first time ever purchasing a toy or anything of this sort. I found out about the site yesterday on a commercial advertising on VH1. After looking at your mass collection of toys and items i think i took a liking to the elite quite rabbit vibrator. http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=3607

My question is besides vibrate what does it do? Does it wiggle round inside the vagina or do it just send powerful vibrations? And how does it stimulate the clitoris while its inside you? And my last question is do you think this would be a good toy for a beginner? Thank you and looking forward to some answers. ;-)
LeatherNlace

Reply with quote  #2 
Just about any rabbit will feature a rotating head (unless its a bargain model under $50.) I tend to stick with the Vibratex line for quality reasons but this sounds like a good product. Try it and let us know what you think!
Sherrybaby

Reply with quote  #3 
Ok, I'm sorry to be such a nervous nelly but I actually spent a few weeks deliberating over which rabbit to buy. I liked the idea of the Elite bieng quiet but then I decided I prefered power so I opted for the Snow Bunny instead. But when I called up the 800 number the girl on the phone (who actually seemed to know what she was talking about) steered me to the Fukuoku Twist and Shout which I ended up buying. Uhm..Wow. I don't have anything to base a comparison on as this is my first toy but I think this was absolutely a good call. Here's my review, I hope this helps!

1. Likes: When I first saw it I gulped and said "Holy CRAP this thing is big" but the actual part you insert is not too long. (around 5".) Actually, its perfect for me. Bubbly surface gives great sensations.
2. It was about $30 cheaper than the Elite.
3. Clit part is FABULOUS and works nicely with the moving dildo in unison-it got the job done.
4. Dislikes: The salesperson warned me that it was noisy-and it definitely is. The silicone also has a mild odor but it subsided after I washed it. Apart from that certainly no complaints here.[url][/url]

Cheers!
Pammie56

Reply with quote  #4 
My friend got the other version of that one called the Fukuoku Jumpin Jack Thruster. (The black one with the little antennas.) It goes in and out and she highly recommends it. I tried to order it too but Tabu has been sold out for a few weeks. I guess its popular.
Moran

Reply with quote  #5 
When I worked in an adult store we sold hundreds of cheap rabbits under $50. They were cheap China-made crap and we even TOLD our customers that but that's what they wanted. Then they'd come back 2 weeks later wondering why their vibe shorted out! It is completely worth it to spend a little extra on quality so you'll have something that will last years. All our employees bought the Vibratex vibes like the Rabbit Habit or the Thundercloud. I don't know anything about the Elite but it sounds like a good one. Is it silicone?

Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #6 
Two words: Snow Bunny. Quiet, super soft silicone, superior rotating mechanism, random patterns of vibration and speed combos? This thing HOPS!
Monicam_77

Reply with quote  #7 
which is better the snow bunnye or the quiet rabbit........?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
I think the Snow Bunny is a great pick. The motor is very quiet and also smooth. You can choose from many patterns of vibration and rotation even! The Silicone skin is so soft. Yes, I'd choose the Snow Bunny 
jozef88

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monicam_77

which is better the snow bunnye or the quiet rabbit........?

snow  bunnye.....
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.