Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
The ever popular Fleet Enema makers have created a new product called Fleet Natural which will contain only purified water and aloe. They've also swapped out the petroleum based lube on the tip to a water based one. Why the change? Well, it states on the box that it is designed for "elective rectal cleansing". In other words, anal sex prep.

No one should use an actual laxative enema before anal sex, let alone the havoc the petro-lube would wreak on a condom. So they got smart and created this version, complete with a brown label (ugh!) so consumers will not have to swap out the fluid, as they currently do. 

Oh, and there's a silly little ad campaign that uses photos of a jackass, a train or hamburger buns captioned with "keep them clean, naturally". Could have done without that, but at least they're being honest about the fact that people want to have clean anal sex.

Source: CarnalNation

P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
You do want to be careful with aloe, also. It can cause terrible cramping in some people.

Fleet Children's Enemas are mostly just water and saline (to prevent dehydration that water alone enemas can cause.)  I have had to give them to one of my kids, (bad reaction to red food dye, terrible constipation) and the Children's Enema has no perceptible lube (the box tells you to use water based lube on the tip) and it is pretty pure. It can be used by adults.

FYI. I don't use them at all, as I agree that a full enema isn't necessary for most people, even before engaging in anal. Also, some enemas may precipitate a FULL evacuation of the bowel and hour or so later. NOT what you may want......

Reply with quote  #3 
I tend to sway against enemas and douches unless absolutely, 100%, doctor's orders necessary. But there are people who believe they have to douche anally before each anal sex encounter. I say just eat right and drink lots of fluids (water) and your body should behave even when being penetrated from behind.

P Gell is right - you may experience a horrible after effect right when you don't want it. Bring out the brown sheets! Ahhh I just made myself flinch.

P Gell

Reply with quote  #4 
As Nina Hartley says, "If that happens, your ass has the night off."

Reply with quote  #5 
P Gell: You're the greatest! It's really good to have a contributor around with some medical background because some of the cockamamie ideas we come up with only make sense to us. The thing that's most interesting about the back door is sometimes nobody's home and other times you'll get a sticky finger. When my honey is clean back there it's really a pleasure for both of us. How about you doing an anal primer for us? I spent about fifty bucks on an anal cleansing kit but it's such a trial to use that it takes all the fun out of it. I'm getting to the point where I'm just coming to bed dressed in latex. HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
A primer? I'll have to look into that.

Thanks for the appreciation.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.