Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Docg

Reply with quote  #1 
Ok, did a search on forums and found nothing related. My husband wants to purchase an Eroscillator for me. All the reviews I have read claim they are the best out there. But they are expensive. He say he don't care what they cost as long as it provides me with a lot of pleasure. I have used a Magic Wand and find it to big and too loud. I read the reviews of the Eroscillaotr and like what I read.

Any females have one of these and can relate to me their experience with them?
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
So D,

I think the real question here is..You have a wife and a husband?

http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=4244.msg11257#msg11257

Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
I just bought an Eroscillator so.. we'll see d=
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #4 
I hear it's really strong but the head looks really little.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #5 
The attachments are small.
studley

Reply with quote  #6 
I have a cyber friend that uses one, sometimes along with a dildo for penetration. She alternates between that and the Magic Wand with the "G-whiz" attachment. She loves them both.
MissOphelia

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docg

Ok, did a search on forums and found nothing related. My husband wants to purchase an Eroscillator for me. All the reviews I have read claim they are the best out there. But they are expensive. He say he don't care what they cost as long as it provides me with a lot of pleasure. I have used a Magic Wand and find it to big and too loud. I read the reviews of the Eroscillaotr and like what I read.

Any females have one of these and can relate to me their experience with them?

I own many sex toys, vibrators being amongst them.

I own an Eroscillator. I have had it for a few years.
It is excellent for women that have piercings because the "head" or attachments are small, and can get into small areas around jewelry.

I like that it has a few adjustable speeds, it has a very long cord, and is extremely quiet.

It is not as "Strong" and "Jackhammer-like" as the Magic Wand. The Eroscillator is more concentrated, delicate and natural-seeming.

You can purchase numerous attachments, but I have found them to be pricey and just not worth it.

The attachments are very soft, and the Eroscillator does what it says: Oscillates. It does not *just* vibrate!

I would recommend it, in addition to every woman's staple: The Magic Wand by Hitachi!

Kyra

Reply with quote  #8 
I really like my Eroscillator, more than the magic wand but it's quite a bit pricier.

And I agree on the fact it's good for women with piercings as well.

- Kyra
mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu

So D,

I think the real question here is..You have a wife and a husband?

http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=4244.msg11257#msg11257

You're perceptive. I totally wouldn't have noticed that.

Personally, I've never used an eroscillator because I know I require pressure with my vibrations which, from what I know, the Eroscillator can't fulfill.

Applejaxter

Reply with quote  #10 
I just googled the eroscillator, and after watching a video I got the gist of it.
It sounds pretty good, it moves the clit in a circular motion, which is what truly gets me off.
I want one now.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.