Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
lipstick87

Reply with quote  #1 
I am a little embarrassed about asking this question on the internet but I can't seen to find any info else where. I am new here and if I have posted this in the wrong place. Please move it or removed it. I was not sure it is when here or in the fantasy thread.

I discovered the joys of female ejaculation earlier this year but only managed to do it a couple of times and in small amounts. However a couple of nights ago something happen which I had never done before.

Relaxed, but exhausted I started thinking about my only true erotic fantasy ( I don't do this that much.sadly ) .I had not masturbated for about two weeks. Although I wanted to touched myself I was very tired but aroused. 

However I suddenly got the violent urge to pee (I had an empty bladder) after about 10 to 15 minutes just thinking about the fantasy. Upon recognizing the feeling I got up to go to the bathroom. I did not want to soak the bed! To my surprise, I just made it to the bathroom, my legs went weak and I violently ejaculated over the floor. I have never "gushed" so much in my life. It just keep coming. Felt more like I was having a pee, although I knew it was ejaculate (watery, clear in colour, odorless) and I was having a powerful orgasm.

I have fantasied before when masturbating but, never, ever ejaculated like this. How much can a woman ejaculate a one time? 

My question is have anyone else become so aroused that your body has done this, or something similar? By that way I mean. Having an orgasm without using your hands or other objects, only using the power of your mind. Of course there is the male wet dreams but not counting them.

Do I just have a really dirty mind! It was almost spontaneous.

Lipstick87
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Congratulations Lipstick! Many women want to do this but cannot or have not. Some women gush almost every time they orgasm!

You're in the right place, check out some other posts in this category, like Female Ejaculation - Mystery or Myth?

lipstick87

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

Congratulations Lipstick! Many women want to do this but cannot or have not. Some women gush almost every time they orgasm!

You're in the right place, check out some other posts in this category, like Female Ejaculation - Mystery or Myth?

Thanks Tabu. I will check it out.  I know its something to do with the female prostrate / s. gland (can't remember the name!)  All I know its very messy! lol!
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
Lipstick...as far as I know there aint nuttin wrong with messy! Unless you are Hank and make the mess all over his DW's new satin sheets!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.