Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Novice

Reply with quote  #1 
My best face sitting would have to be with my wife because she really knows what she's doing - anyone else here like to be smothered?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Sadly, there have been few women in my life that seemed to like it. A good head board on the bed for her to hang on to for balance certainly helps but most of the women I've known just couldn't seem to get into it. It was a hell of a turn on for me with the few who did. Ladies: this is where we need your comments. Most like to lay there and have you go down on them until you get a kink in your neck but few wanted to get on top, squat on your face and ride'em cowgirl using your face as a toy. Comments please because I think you're missing something?  Hank 
Janina

Reply with quote  #3 
Do you mean like just for oral or facesitting like a smothering fetish? I just heard about that recently.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
I can't do much without oxygen over a long period of time, but we also seem to be able to get a gasping breath when we need it. I suspect we might be talking about two different things. I apologize, but to put it crudely, I'm talking about her fucking my face from her on top while she squats over me; using the contours of my mouth, lips, tongue, nose, chin, beard and mustache at that time, and anything else that feels good to her. I had a couple of rather athletic lady friends years ago who liked to get off that way, not all the time, but occasionally for a little variety. Does that clarify anything? Hank
Novice

Reply with quote  #5 
My first face sitting was with a college girlfriend and it was strictly for her oral enjoyment. Later on when my wife started exploring D/S we got into the "heavier" aspects of facesitting as a submission exercise. We taken it pretty far but we've always been careful to use a safeword so she doesn't inadvertently kill me!
human_fighter

Reply with quote  #6 
I like having my face sat on and ground on and honestly it's pretty cool when she licks my face off afterwards
DaddysAngel

Reply with quote  #7 
um I have never done this b4 but my man wants me to so BADLY I am terrified of him getting smothered or idk but what are some good ideas? whats some good advice :-[
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysAngel

um I have never done this b4 but my man wants me to so BADLY I am terrified of him getting smothered or idk but what are some good ideas? whats some good advice :-[

Hi DA,

Lovely icon! Are you sure he wants to engage in face sitting or smothering?  Many men love face sitting because it allows them to give pleasure with the face, nose, lips and tongue while the female partner controls the pressure and tempo with her body movements. If you want to give this a try, lay your man on his back and stack a pillow on each side of his face for your knees and then face the opposite direction (reverse cowgirl.) If you still feel like you're using too much pressure you might want to look into a sex swing. On top of the myriad positions you can use it for, you can also loop your arms through it trapeze-style to take the strain off of his neck and face.

Now smothering is a completely different ballgame...Ok Forum members, any smothering experts present who would like to contribute?

Katerina

Reply with quote  #9 
The only thing my ex wanted me to smother his face with was gravy. That's one of the reasons we broke up, the fat fuck. Just saying.
DaddysAngel

Reply with quote  #10 
thanks Tabu for your advice
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.