Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
WE would like to bring your attention to a contest WE are having! WE have a new Facebook page and would like to give one of our friends a body safe, couple friendly, rechargeable WE vibe!

The WE vibe is designed to be worn solo or while making love. It has the power of a large vibrator but is small and discrete enough to fit inside a woman's contours and deliver delicious stimulation directly to the clitoris and g-spot. Choose from 9 different modes of vibration with no clumsy straps or wires to get in the way of your fun! You can use the simple push-button switch to navigate from one mode to the next to select your favorite stimulation pattern.

The WE vibe is body safe and phthalate free. Made out of medical grade silicone, the dual stimulation vibe has 2 motors that are synchronized with each other.

All you have to do to enter is be our "friend" on Facebook - we'll randomly select a winner on Monday, May 3rd. Good luck!

DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #2 
I want one of these so bad! lol. But they're so expensive I can't justify it. I appreciate the opportunity to be in the running.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.