Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
shywifeandmom

Reply with quote  #1 
hi i'm new to tabu.  how can a homo couple ease into swinging? i am interested in something more like an orgy where my husband would be there with me with another couple, so we can switch off to get aroused.  I want foreplay with another couple but penetration only by my husband.  does that exist?
Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Shy...pretty much anything you want exisits...you just have to look. Some interests take a little longer to find, but its out there.

Question I have is the obvious one...how does hubby feel about it? Have you talked to him?

My fantasy is a 3-way...FMF...and I have talked to wife about it. She has had a couple of MFM 3-ways...but is not interested in another one...of any kind. So it is off the table...and will remain a fantasy...

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Roadie's right - pretty much anything you want can exist. Swinger is a broad term and everyone has their boundaries. Maybe try a couples club to meet some potential candidates. I bet there are plenty of people who are willing to have a little non-penetration fun while your husband fucks you. And the fact that your aren't hetero should matter not. You'll find most swingers are pretty open...pun intended?
Sabrina

Reply with quote  #4 
i believe there are opportunities like this that exist to be honest why not check out some of the "swinging sites" out there ask the question...i would guess thats the best way

Reply with quote  #5 
have desire to try it 
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #6 
During swinger parties the wives call the shots. Alot of couples have this arrangement.
sexcandy

Reply with quote  #7 
you could also try a no-pressure swing situation like a resort or a swing cruise.  these are open to "like-minded" couples, but not especially swingers. therefore, you have the opportunity but there's no expectations and there is plenty of other fun stuff to do if you decide it's not for you.
latinoguy

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shywifeandmom

hi i'm new to tabu.  how can a homo couple ease into swinging? i am interested in something more like an orgy where my husband would be there with me with another couple, so we can switch off to get aroused.  I want foreplay with another couple but penetration only by my husband.  does that exist?

Would love to try this as well.  Let's at least talk about it. Send me a message and I will send u our email.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.