Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Roadie

Reply with quote  #1 
This is what I thought the story “Why Men Should Fear the Rape Fantasy” was going to be about:

A man (whom will be known as Our Hero, to protect the identity of the innocent) was a computer geek with the company of Mr. Big CEO and was the very low man in the pecking order but was in love with Ms. Sexpot Secretary, Mr. Big CEO’s personal assistant, who got her position because she flashed at tit accidently on purpose at Mr. Personnel Guy, gave a hand job to Mr. Vice-President of Human Resources (but not a blow job because she didn’t do that at a first interview, but might later) and let Mr. Big CEO have a quick fuck while they were both semi-dressed and Our Hero desperately wanted to go out with her but knew he had no chance with her until one day Ms. Sexpot Secretary got the idea she could con Our Hero out of a chunk of his money, that she knew he had because he was a nerd and had tons of it because he had no place and no one to spend it on (or so her reasoning said) so she surprised Our Hero by asking him to her apartment for dinner on Saturday night, with the condition he would help her with a fantasy she had long suppressed and Our Hero agreed because he really wanted to know if her panties, which he sometimes caught the line of in her really tight skirts, matched the bra that sometimes showed in her low-cut dresses that looked so sexy on her that he was willing to go to her apartment on the off chance his dream would come true but when he discovered, too late, her fantasy was about rape he began to have second thoughts when she started talking about his money during the act and when she found out she would not get any of it, she had him arrested for attempted rape and had the marks on throat where he had gently choked her, bruises on her wrists from him gently pinning her to the bed and the red hand prints on her ass where he had spanked her, many times, to prove it, all because she told him that is what happened to her the last three or four times she had been raped (which Our Hero found a little odd that she could have such bad luck to be in the wrong place at the wrong time so many times) but had insisted she wanted him to do those things because she knew he would be gentle with her but it was Ms. Sexpot Secretary’s bad luck to have Our Hero arrested at the same time Mr. Big CEO’s computer system crashed and Our Hero was the best one to repair the damage but he was in jail for attempted rape, charges pressed by his personal assistant, but Mr. Big CEO had the money to bail Our Hero out, but first before the story hit the news, he told his wife, Mrs. Big CEO, he had fucked Ms. Sexpot Secretary before he officially hired her and Mr. Big CEO knew his wife would know the name of his assistant and put two and two together, but Mrs. Big CEO forgave Mr. Big CEO immediately for his indiscretion because, as she told him, it was probably something most Mr. Big CEO’s went through at one time or another and there was no way she was going to give up her lavish lifestyle she knew would happen if she divorced him, and it certainly didn’t hurt that  Mr. Big CEO showed up with his sleazy lawyer, Mr. Lawless, to tell her of his mistake, and besides she had Larry the Pool Boy to keep her satisfied between the sheets, totally unaware Larry was actually a raging drag queen who performed three times a week at the ‘alternative lifestyle’ bar under the name of Guida Longbelly, because masculine-sounding Italian names were currently popular in the bars in frequented, but services Mrs. Big CEO because she paid him the money he needed to keep his live-in boyfriend, Eddie (that Larry thought was the most masculine gay guy he had ever met and had the cutest butt in the whole bar), close to him and knew he would do anything to keep Mrs. Big CEO’s money flowing, including lying, which he had done the first time Mr. Big CEO tried to divorce Mrs. Big CEO and Larry had sworn in court he was humping Mrs. Big CEO because she had seduced him and threatened to fire him if he didn’t screw her immediately, which wasn’t exactly the truth, but Mr. Big CEO changed his mind about the divorce because he knew the alimony she would want would be way more than he was willing to pay but she would probably get because he was, well, Mr. Big CEO and Mrs. Big CEO felt the victory at his change of heart because even though she still let him in her bed every couple of months to stick the meat to her to keep her money flowing, she still detested his hairy sweaty body on her very expensive Egyptian high thread count cotton sheets she had bought so Larry the Pool Boy would know who held the purse strings and knew Ms. Sexpot Secretary would keep Mr. Big CEO off her as long as she wanted to keep her job and the least she could do was let Mr. Big CEO pork Ms. Sexpot Secretary anytime he thought he could get it up while Our Hero used $350,000 of his own money, which he was saving for his liver/lung/heart transplant, which he may or not need, but knew how cheap Mr. Big CEO’s company health insurance was after he had that terrible lump taken off his back which Our Hero knew was cancerous but wasn’t so the insurance company refused to pay any of the bill so Our Hero had to foot the entire bill and wasn’t about to get caught short again, to have Ms. Sexpot Secretary investigated because he found it hard to swallow she had been raped at least three times, and maybe four, and still wanted to have sex with a nerd like him, and discovered she had tried to get money from other computer genius’ like him at another company she worked for so Ms. Sexpot Secretary was fired, after Mr. Big CEO took one last shot between her legs and all charges against Our Hero were dropped and he was promoted to Vice-President of Computer Stuff with his own Mrs. Sexpot Secretary, who had seen better days, and Mrs. Big CEO was stilled being poked by Larry the Pool Boy but now their games included Frank, Larry’s new love because he caught Eddie giving a blow job to Anthenetta, Guida’s main rival for tips at the club where he danced, and Frank was the second sexiest gay guy Larry had ever seen and Mrs. Big CEO found out having two gay studs on her high thread count Egyptian sheets was ever so much more fun than just one gay stud and Ms. Sexpot Secretary, whose street name was Flossie, was now a $10 a roll hooker over on East Sixth Street, which was just a few blocks from Mr. Big CEO’s office, but a thousand miles away from any computer nerds she tried to con money out of which she desperately needed  to support her new cocaine habit she had acquired but her pimp, Buzzy, would not let her have as often as she wanted.

That’s what I thought the “Why Men Should Fear the Rape Fantasy”was going to be about...didn’t you?

Shanna

Reply with quote  #2 
Whooo quite a story! Was that a movie plot or did you come up with that yourself?
Roadie

Reply with quote  #3 
I thought it up all by myself. I had just read the "Why Men Should Fear the Rape Fantasy" post and was out mowing the lawn. With a lawn about 2 1/2 acres, I have a lot of free time to think about stuff. And this is the stuff I came up with! lol
jozef88

Reply with quote  #4 
great stuff..   i like it...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.