Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
photofun

Reply with quote  #1 
My girlfriend used to love to masturbate. She would often do it for me or solo by herself. She also loved sex toys. Now she decides she does not want to do any of that anymore. What gives? Any thoughts from our female experts here?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Some women are like fine wine but they can turn into vinegar.
studley

Reply with quote  #3 
Why don't you ask her? How would we know?
photofun

Reply with quote  #4 
Because as you well know a man can never figure out any woman. I thought perhaps some of the ladies on here could shed some light on why this stuff happens. I did ask her and was told that she don't feel like doing it anymore.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by photofun

My girlfriend used to love to masturbate. She would often do it for me or solo by herself. She also loved sex toys. Now she decides she does not want to do any of that anymore. What gives? Any thoughts from our female experts here?

PF, is she going through any hormonal changes that might affet her libido? Many women face this when they get closer to menopause.

photofun

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Tabu for the reply. She went through the menopause stuff a year ago. I love this woman to death, but not too happy where it is going now. I appreciate your input.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
Here's something to think about. According to Michael Scuessler (author of the Holy G-Rail) "Women approaching menopause have heightened sensitivity to the G spot. They can experience The G-spot orgasm more often than the younger ladies. With all the negativity surrounding Menopause that is a most definite plus!"

Have you ever tried g-spot stimulation with here before? She may love it.

photofun

Reply with quote  #8 
Yes, I always have done that for her. She always responded quite well to that. She has been a squirter also for many years. She has even hit the wall squirting approx. 3 feet away. Very responsive woman indeed. We have done many things together. Lots of toys, movies, outfits, magazines etc. Even tried some stuff with 2 other couples. She has experienced some bisexual stuff too with a female friend and told me she orgasmed all night long with her. Things were looking up. Now it's done. I simply can not figure this out but it bothers me. She recently moved in with me last April and all action seems to have now ceased since that. Go figure.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #9 
Sounds like deeper emotional issues might be at work. Do you think she may have a problem with commitment?
photofun

Reply with quote  #10 
Not at all. She wants commitment. She just keeps saying that she has done the things that she wanted to try and no longer needs to experience them. The fun just started to get good and now I feel the rug has been pulled out from under me. Thanks for listening.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #11 
Hey photo, here's a good quote from a friend of mine:  "Maybe, just maybe it has nothing to do with you. For once it's about her. From experience; it gets old. Sometimes less is more. Then, a change takes place and wha la full circle. The libido is back, and maybe even the toys are back in one form or another. Cycles are normal and natural."
photofun

Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks Tabu and your friend may be right. I'll look forward to that.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #13 
I can't help but wondering if maybe something happened during masturbation that she found unpleasant. Maybe she found out she can squirt? Or accidentally hurt herself? Or found herself fantasizing about something she finds disturbing? These are all things that some people have trouble with communicating about
photofun

Reply with quote  #14 
Have no clue Adriana, but I have a feeling it will only get worse. Appreciate the input.
pinkbaby

Reply with quote  #15 
she need something new.!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.